Cartoons that you wish lasted longer

We've all felt that way, a cartoon comes along that we love, and then it's life is tragically cut short after 1 or 2 seasons (sometimes 3).

For me it was:

W.I.T.C.H.

Loonatics Unleaszhed

Brandy and Mr. Wiskers

what were some for you?
Comments87
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Invader zim. :(
Knd also kind of, but it's mainly the WAY it ended that I hate.
Invader Zim (Only 1.5 season)
and Making Fiends (SIX DAMN EPISODES >=()
Invader Zim
League of Super Evil
House of Mouse
Secret Saturdays
I agree with you, Just when I got in to w.i.t.c.h they stopped at just the second season :( other series I liked was sonic the hedgehog (old one), I remebered watching that evry morning when I was little then one day, it was gone. and it never came back. And I did liked sailor moon too, but the only showed one season in my area.
GOGS, the clay animation about cave men. That show was funny.
Gotta get back, back to the past, SAMURAI JACK. :iconakuplz:
Sym-Bionic Titan was looking really good too.
Read the comments, you're not alone. At least SJ will be a movie. :D
:iconsamuraijackplz::iconakuplz: The victor will be revealed!
Sym-Bionic Titan. And right when it was turning good!
I know! I always hate when they do that, they did the same thing to Wolverine and the X-men. To add insult to injury, both shows were popular, they pulled the plug 'cause they ran out of money.
I cope with DC Nation on cartoon network.
Whatever Happened to Robot Jones, Motorcity, Sym-Bionic Titan, Megas XLR, Time Squad.
S-BT is on Toonami now, I think.
yeah, but those are just reruns
its fosters' home for imaginary friends,recess,the weekenders and many more that i cant think of atm :iconpapcryplz: what a nostalgic forum post you have
I felt like reminising, also I love the Weekenders! :)
SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron, and The Pirates of Dark Water. Both GREAT shows, with fantastic stories and animation, and sadly, they BOTH went over the budget that Hanna Barbera set for each one. This was back during the days when HB was still so used to spending very little on limited movement animation with simple flat colors, so when Swat Kats and TPoDW went all out insanely awesome with the use of texture, shading, smooth tweening, different angles, insane fight scenes, fantastic voice acting, and in the case of the Swat Kats, a COMPLETELY kick ass soundtrack, they didn't budget properly, and refused to fund both shows any further.

Thankfully, they learned their lesson, but I REALLY wish they would allow the creators to continue on with the stories. ESPECIALLY The Pirates of Dark Water! They left us hanging COMPLETELY!
Yeah, HBO took a risk with Game of Thrones' budget and clearly it's paid off.
Courage the Cowardly Dog and Samurai Jack.
well there's a lot of awesome cartoons, but these two, to me, are the best!