AVGN movie

So here's a trailer for it:
[link]

So what do you guys think? For me, not impressed. :hmm:
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hmm im not sure about this , is it going to be in the cinema =P
Well, I heard you can pay $15 to see the trailer.:giggle:
Not going to watch it because it looks awful.

I stopped watching his videos also. Well his Nerd reviews.
James Rolfe seems to be the best actor in the movie ... which isn't exactly good. He should have just taken Mike Matei and Kyle Justin along instead of Token Black Guy and Obligatory Chick.
After the drama with Mike, I rather have the no name cast members and Kyle than have Mike "The Coward" Matei in that movie.
And this is coming from someone that gave up watching AVGN a few years back.
Well technically if James had brought Mike along, there'd be no drama because Mike wouldn't be on James' channel causing it.

See, it all works out! :lol:
Just as long he doesn't do the solo videos because they are just awful.
James Rolfe can't act to save his life. After watching another web-show like the Nostalgia critic...there's no comparison.
I dislike Doug Walker a lot more than I dislike James Rolfe though.
Why? He puts waaaay more effort into in videos. Plus he's a better actor. Don't you agree?
He sits in front of a screen and shrieks at movies. Even outside of his Nostalgia Critic videos he's a terrible critic. Also at the point when his character actually experienced character development he killed him off to start a new series with a new flat character.

So no, I don't agree.
I think Mike said somewhere that he wasn't in the movie because he didn't have the acting skills.:o I can't stand the guy, but he isn't any worse than those two no-names. Throughout the trailer, I just wanted both of those characters to die.
Yeah I don't really like the guy either, but at least he would make sense and it would make the movie a lot more consistent with the series.
So, am I the only person who's actually excited for it? I think it's gonna be entertaining as hell : )
I agree too. :3
And even if it's really going to be bad, you can still laugh eitherway. X'D
Damn straight dude! This looks like it'd be funny as hell! Plus I like that the movie's plot is based on one of the biggest video game rumors of all time!
I'm sure there are those that agree with you.
I've lost interest in AVGN since the ROB review.
I gave up on him when he introduced "Shit Pickle".
...episode 9? Really? That early in the series? You lack follow-through. JK
That was episode 9? :ohnoes:
Yeah, Master Chu and the Drunkard Hu. That episode I am okay with you not liking, you either love Shit Pickle or hate Shit Pickle. There is no middle ground.
I never watched his reviews in order, so I didn't know it was that early. I certainly watched more than 9 videos.^^;
View all replies