Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

What horror character gave you the most nightmares?

:iconmichaelthepure:
MichaelthePure Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Out of everything, I have been mortal enemies with the Grudge Girl ever since I was seven.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The xenomorphs were also terrifying.
:iconcrimzonlogic:
CrimzonLogic Nov 13, 2012  Student General Artist
When I was little, there was this creepy show that came on at midnight called Tales From the Crypt with a rotten corpse-man as the show's host. THAT guy gave my little mind nightmares, and I often decided to go to bed before that time so I could avoid seeing it.
:iconblueundine:
BlueUndine Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Michael Myers used to scare the shit out of me. Before that it was Gmork from the Neverending Story :l
:iconsauny:
Sauny Nov 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Golum, from Lord of the Rings.
I know the aliens from alien should freak me out more, but Golum, he just haunted me for weeks...
I'm better now, I actually like horror art pieces and such now, but I still shiver when I see Golum.
:iconpokesis:
PokeSis Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Freddy Kruger of course :trollface: everyone knows that.
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hannibal Lecter. He's an evil, sadistic basatard, and I wanted to punch him whenever I heard his voice. :fork:
:iconthe-silver-arashi:
The-Silver-Arashi Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I really like the grudge films, even though they scare me shitless. But what's even scarier is the fact that my friend's MASTERED the sound she makes with her throat. So my school life's a living nightmare.
:iconcrumblerumble:
That dog Cujo horrfied me! :fear:
:iconstxl87:
when i was young i was afraid of that scene in the movie "Pet Semetary" where there was that sick woman ( i think the mother) with all the contorted features and twisted back, and she kept saying "caroline".

i also thought it was creep when in the movie "Home Alone" that kid was telling Mculley Culkin about the old man, "salting the sidewalks" although i didnt even know what salting the sidewalks was until a relative told me.
:iconresurrectiondreams:
ResurrectionDreams Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Zelda from Pet Semetary!! Thank god I'm not the only one that was freaked out by her when I was younger.
Add a Comment: