What show is this?

It's got Sylar and the kid from Cougar Town in it. It's not Heroes is it? And why is it appearing all over my dash D:

[link]

I wanna watch it if it's something new, but if it's some part of Heroes I don't remember - pass.

Help would be lovely though; no one tags it D:
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
pretty sure it was heroes.

but oh dude are you watching american horror story: asylum? some FUCKED UP SHIT RIGHT THERE
AHS: Asylum? Is that season 2 cause I was confused and I only got through season 1 on Netflix recently. I think the purpose of that show is to show as many disturbing things as possible and still keep people watching. Also, gay Sylar.
he is in asylum too
It says right there in the tags that it's from series 3 of Heroes.
it's a part of heroes, that's for sure! that boy is a runaway who want to go along with sylar
Which season? For the life of my I can't remember, but I do own it, so I suppose i could look lol Thanks~
Season 3 Heroes. It's around the end of the season. Volume 4 maybe? It's after the halfway point of season 3, which is split into 2 volumes. So yeah...

My roommate and I are watching it. So yeah, we're around that point.
yeah it is apart of heroes. i think i remember that episode
Why you no stack my reply DA???? -Oh well, I did answer you D:
It didn't stack my comment under yours when I replied so I don't think it would have shown up in your messages. It just replied to the whole thread. Which is weeeiiirrdddd.
:iconinuconfusedplz:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh