Most unintentially scary cartoon character?

Which cartoon character do you find the most scary? Without it intending to be, that is? Personally, The Toon Monsters from yu-gi-oh! creep me out to insane levels. Particularily Mimicat... Their faces get so damn contorted...
Anyway, what's your fear that you shouldn't be fearing? Fluttershy? Mr. 2? Villager no. 42?
Comments70
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ren and Stimpy has always looked so...deranged.
Yeeeeaaaaah, for me... the coachman from Pinocchio, although intentionally scary, when he made this face [link] he scared the hell outta me beyond aaaaany expectations I've had, and I was already sufficiently creeped out by the puppeteer
It seems like a lot of people are mentioning intentionally scary characters....
Anyway, not technically a cartoon, but a puppet... thing. On Allegra's Window ... Well all the puppets are actually pretty creepy, but that cat and dog are horrifying.
Jake the Dog. Those eyes need no mention.
Not sure if it has been mentioned before but.... the coachman from Pinocchio... good grief, the coachman!!
I'm pretty sure he was intentionally scary.
HIM from Powerpuff girls :iconscaredplz: I remember one episode had me on the verge of tears I was so scared!
"Night Of The Wheremole", blond violin girl and that puddle woman from Courage The Cowardly Dog; Higurashi no naku koro ni (full of scary scenes) and probably Paranormal Activity (I only watched part 1).
Some other things that I forgot:

The Sink or Swim episode of Kim Possible (the one with Gill the mutant fish boy)

The Summerween episode of Gravity Falls... HE ATE A CHILD!!!

Also the violin girl from Courage the Cowardly Dog (I'm surprised that the Rames thing never scared me)
Definitely, the episode of 'King Ramses' Curse' on Courage the Cowardly Dog. I couldn't sleep blissfully for the coming week because of watching that ghost!

Here's a link to the YouTube clip of the episode, but warn you, it's still that scary: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmC7gNU0CJgShare
R-A-A-A-M-S-E-S!
The man in gauze!
The man in gauze!
Exactly, one scary ghost of the undead he is! -_-
Sorry, this is the correct link: [link]
Freaky Fred from Courage the Cowardly Dog. He made me terrified of hairdressers. :|
That was one of the few things in That show that truly terrified me.
Freaky Fred was one of my favorite episodes/characters, are you kidding? :XD: He was a hilarious parody of Sweeney Todd, but I didn't find that out until much later.
It's not that bad to me now.
And that makes you...
NAUGHTY.

Ah, that was a cool character...
He was an awesome character, true, but at the time he scared the bejesus out of me. He's not so bad now. :B
i remember the theme song to the x-files made me scream and run under my bed for hours when i as a kid. but i suppose this is a cartoon thing so hmmm...not much sared me to be honest. but the closest i got to be scared was probably a cartoon called trap door.

i dont remember the show at all to be honest but i recall it did send shivers down my spine when i watched it.
Never heard of it. It ain't some Candle Cove thing, is it?
google it. it was one of those minute kind of cartoons that was on after the cartoons in the evening. well when i was younger anyway.