Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 70

Most unintentially scary cartoon character?

:iconrabbit-eye:
Rabbit-EYE Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Which cartoon character do you find the most scary? Without it intending to be, that is? Personally, The Toon Monsters from yu-gi-oh! creep me out to insane levels. Particularily Mimicat... Their faces get so damn contorted...
Anyway, what's your fear that you shouldn't be fearing? Fluttershy? Mr. 2? Villager no. 42?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Ren and Stimpy has always looked so...deranged.
:iconpure-in-heart:
pure-in-heart Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student Filmographer
Yeeeeaaaaah, for me... the coachman from Pinocchio, although intentionally scary, when he made this face [link] he scared the hell outta me beyond aaaaany expectations I've had, and I was already sufficiently creeped out by the puppeteer
:iconshaduf:
shaduf Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student General Artist
It seems like a lot of people are mentioning intentionally scary characters....
Anyway, not technically a cartoon, but a puppet... thing. On Allegra's Window ... Well all the puppets are actually pretty creepy, but that cat and dog are horrifying.
:iconturkevulture:
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Jake the Dog. Those eyes need no mention.
:icontwostriptechnicolor:
TwoStripTechnicolor Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Not sure if it has been mentioned before but.... the coachman from Pinocchio... good grief, the coachman!!
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm pretty sure he was intentionally scary.
:icontamarviewstudio:
TamarViewStudio Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012   Photographer
HIM from Powerpuff girls :iconscaredplz: I remember one episode had me on the verge of tears I was so scared!
:iconhypergirl95:
HyperGirl95 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
"Night Of The Wheremole", blond violin girl and that puddle woman from Courage The Cowardly Dog; Higurashi no naku koro ni (full of scary scenes) and probably Paranormal Activity (I only watched part 1).
:iconevb16:
evb16 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Some other things that I forgot:

The Sink or Swim episode of Kim Possible (the one with Gill the mutant fish boy)

The Summerween episode of Gravity Falls... HE ATE A CHILD!!!

Also the violin girl from Courage the Cowardly Dog (I'm surprised that the Rames thing never scared me)
:iconamruth-pillai:
Amruth-Pillai Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Definitely, the episode of 'King Ramses' Curse' on Courage the Cowardly Dog. I couldn't sleep blissfully for the coming week because of watching that ghost!

Here's a link to the YouTube clip of the episode, but warn you, it's still that scary: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmC7gNU0CJgShare
Add a Comment: