Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Will Princess Bubblegum and Finn ever reconcile and become friends again?

:iconquackington:
quackington Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student Digital Artist
After seeing the episode "Too Young" of Adventure Time and seeing the episodes that come after it, it breaks my heart to think that Princess Bubblegum and Finn now hate each other just because Princess Bubblegum couldn't marry Finn because he was young compared to her. To make matters worse, the season 4 finale has Finn attacking Princess Bubblegum for stealing a gem of hers and so far Finn and Princess Bubblegum do not appear to be making up to each other anything soon, especially after the end of Burning Low, even though it was kind of obvious that the Flame Princess being in love with Finn would have endangered the world.

So, I would like to ask: Will Princess Bubblegum and Finn ever reconcile and become friends again? To have the entire Series Finale end on such a sorrowful note would be just terrible, especially after all they have been through before Too Young!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstarrypawz:
starrypawz Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
They probably will, but I'd love to see it where they do something like 'we're better as friends' as I think the whole 'you can only love one person/your first love is the only one' is a bit overdone
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Nope.

*happy credits theme*
quackington Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Goodbye Adventure Time...
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Good.
quackington Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Yet, given the fact that Princess Bubblegum's age happens depending on how much gum she has, and if there's still time for Finn to be 4 years older before Adventure Time ends, there may still be hope! And even if the series ends, there may still be a possibly. After all, how else can one explain the Star Wars comics that take place after The Return Of The Jedi?
Add a Comment: