1. Shiki (They did good with hiding the fact the epidemic was actually vampires.) 2. Elfin Lied (It was sad, but I loved how in the story they put how an innnocent person can turn into a serial killer) 3. Hoshi No Kaabii (childhood favourite) 4. Code Geass (Psycho student corrupted by power, something I like to see) 5. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (I had to do a short essay about alchemy in college and well I was obssessed with it, and ended up loving fullmetal because of it. Also the characters, I love them all)
1. Fullmetal Alchemist (the original one, I loved the funny episodes but the ending and the idea of how alchemy worked in it didn't make sense. Some of the character's motives in it were terrible and did not make sense either.) 2. Higurashi no Naku Koro (Elfin Lied was violent but this anime had disturbing, sick violence) 3. Yu-Gi-Oh GX (A school that teaches you to play a childrens card game, and the main character is flawless, boo!) 4. Cardfight! Vanguard season 2 (the plot was bad, everybody got a memory wipe so the events of season 1 were forgotten pretty much.) 5. Afro Ninja (I bought it thinking it was going to be hilarious but it wasn't it's very bad of me to hate an anime for this reason but I couldn't think of any other anime I hate.)
ShanaLamperougeFeatured By OwnerJan 23, 2013Hobbyist Traditional Artist
1. Puella Magi Madoka Magica 2. Shakugan No Shana (All three seasons) 3. Wolfs Rain 4. Ouran Highschool Host Club 5. Eden of the east 6. Code Geass R1 and R2 (I know you said 5 but I Can't choose between these last two animes. xD)
I would have added Death Note to the list but it wasn't really the same for me after what happened to L.
My worse...This is a bit tricky because I've liked most things I've watched but I'd say...
1. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
(Saying this however I did not relize the film was a sqeaul to one of the games so the only reason I didn't like it was because I didn't understand what had been happening as I had not played any of the games. xD)
2. Evangelion 1.0 you are (not) alone 3. School Days 4. Loveless