Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 48

The goofiest movie you've seen

:iconruss3llbrown:
Russ3llbrown Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Student General Artist
I'd have to say if you have Netflix check out Frankenhood. You need to be stoned to get through it. What's the goofiest movie you've seen?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfionacreates:
FionaCreates Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hackers.
Also one of my favourites but it makes next no sense, either about computer hacking, who hackers are, and an older bad guy who rides around on a skateboard... <3
:icontuftedpuffin:
tuftedpuffin Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Kangaroo Jack. Terrible movie, but a great guilty pleasure as it is just so out there. Sometimes I turn it on if I'm feeling down and just want to watch something silly.
:iconmangagirl1603:
mangagirl1603 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Studio Ghibli's The Cat Returns. It's mad, it's bound to make you insane but in a good way. A very good way. That's Japan for ya.
:iconbeth4452:
beth4452 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I actually love watching B movies for a laugh, so I've seen some terrible stuff. By far one of the most entertaining and ridonkulous ones was "The Thing With Two Heads". Its about an old racist white man whos dying so he orders a head transplant to be done. The only person they could find willing to do it was an innocent black man on death row. For some reason the process of head transplanting requires a layover period in which BOTH heads are attached. The black man wakes up, and , having control over the body escapes, dragging the bigot man along for a wild and stupidly hilarious ride. It includes all kinds of corny 70sness, THE longest lamest car chase I have EVER seen, and plus the white head serves almost no purpose for the rest of the story except saying the dumbest racist things he can think of. Oh and one random scene where a gorilla
breaks free from a cage and tears up a corner store.
Of course justice prevails in the end and the accused murderer finds a black doctor to remove the white head and rides off into the sunset singimg "Oh Happy Day" to the radio.
Talk about a silly idea!
:iconeckilsax:
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Pulp Fiction, but in an extremely good kind of goofy. ^^
:iconelys14:
elys14 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist
chick flick movies i guess :|
:iconbaseball777:
baseball777 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
I'd have to say An Extremely Goofy Movie.
:iconturkevulture:
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
LOL I was just thinking that.
:iconmrshighwind:
MrsHighwind Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The Wild World of Batwoman. That movie is just so random and there's this scene with a Chinese ghost...oh God! XD
:iconbabylonsabby:
BabylonSabby Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
Goofiest anything I've seen isn't a movie. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. I sometimes worry about that show. XDD It blows Young Frankenstein (Mel Brooks) out of the friggin' water in goofiness. Just plain weirdness. Silliness!
Add a Comment: