Clannad?

what did you guys think about clannad? and if you haven'y watched it GO NOW!!!

everytime i think about clannad my heart aches :happycry: :cries: so many emotions flooding throughhhhh...
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Are we talking the first season or After Story? The first one was okay. Not memorable. I'm slowly forgetting most of it already. After Story is manipulative. It forces the viewer to feel immense amounts of sadness. I'll admit I cried. I cried rapids. But I firmly believe that the ending as well as the events that took place before the ending were manipulative. Yet, after all has been said, After Story is a significantly better story than the first season. It's also more memorable. So I'll give it a star~ :D
haha im just talking about the whole thing in general =D it was slightly confusing the when i watched it though ^^; after story was better =D
After Story lost me by the ending. I don't know what the story wanted to prove by doing what it did, but it sure wasn't proving that it could neatly tie up a story. . . Still. I cried. Buckets. I had to put the buckets in larger buckets cause they were beginning to overflow with my tears. . .
awe...:cries: i cry everytime, even though i know whats gonna happen
I can't rewatch it. I'm afraid if I do, I'd lose all the testosterone in my body then slowly develop a chest. Though, I still feel a hollow beating pain whenever I watch Clannad After Story's Opening as well as Dango Diakazoku.
:lmao: well we wouldnt that to happen :XD:
The show is just so tear-jerking. It should't be! The drama is inorganic and over-saturated, the characters are hollow, and the ending punched me in the jaw. But why is it still this tear-jerking!?! :iconotlplz:
View all replies
did you watch the after story sequel? thats even sadder....but very good anime!!!
yes, it is sad.. i cry... a lot during it ^^;
Whats so special about klu klux klannad?
its just so sweet :meow: but thats just me XD
"Tomoya Okazaki is resentful of his life. His mother passed away from a car accident when he was younger, causing his father to resort to alcohol and gambling. While on a walk to school, he meets a strange girl named Nagisa Furukawa who is a year older, but is repeating due to illness. Due to this, she is often alone as most of her friends have moved on. The two begin hanging out and slowly, as time goes by, Tomoya finds his life shifting in a new direction."
Sounds interesting. Stands outside the typical anime speculative story and goes to the real life more.
It was okay. I don't see why everyone cried over it. But 7/10 for me honestly.
I think its the most emotional anime I've ever seen, the first season was nice and cute, then half way through the second season it really hits you in the heart, that was the first time I really cried when watching something XD
I LOVE CLANNAD!
JK, I love all animes by Key Visual. I'm currently watching Little Busters. There hasn't been a twist yet, but I'm expecting one. Its Key Visual after all. Their style is, start normal and turn dramatic!