Details

Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 46
:iconallyalltheway:
allyalltheway Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
what did you guys think about clannad? and if you haven'y watched it GO NOW!!!

everytime i think about clannad my heart aches :happycry: :cries: so many emotions flooding throughhhhh...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconducatrevel:
DucatRevel Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Student Writer
Are we talking the first season or After Story? The first one was okay. Not memorable. I'm slowly forgetting most of it already. After Story is manipulative. It forces the viewer to feel immense amounts of sadness. I'll admit I cried. I cried rapids. But I firmly believe that the ending as well as the events that took place before the ending were manipulative. Yet, after all has been said, After Story is a significantly better story than the first season. It's also more memorable. So I'll give it a star~ :D
allyalltheway Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
haha im just talking about the whole thing in general =D it was slightly confusing the when i watched it though ^^; after story was better =D
After Story lost me by the ending. I don't know what the story wanted to prove by doing what it did, but it sure wasn't proving that it could neatly tie up a story. . . Still. I cried. Buckets. I had to put the buckets in larger buckets cause they were beginning to overflow with my tears. . .
awe...:cries: i cry everytime, even though i know whats gonna happen
I can't rewatch it. I'm afraid if I do, I'd lose all the testosterone in my body then slowly develop a chest. Though, I still feel a hollow beating pain whenever I watch Clannad After Story's Opening as well as Dango Diakazoku.
:lmao: well we wouldnt that to happen :XD:
The show is just so tear-jerking. It should't be! The drama is inorganic and over-saturated, the characters are hollow, and the ending punched me in the jaw. But why is it still this tear-jerking!?! :iconotlplz:
maybe you dislike it so much, your liking it :la:
(1 Reply)
:icontracey-kun:
Tracey-kun Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
did you watch the after story sequel? thats even sadder....but very good anime!!!
allyalltheway Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
yes, it is sad.. i cry... a lot during it ^^;
Add a Comment: