The most scary movie?

which is the most scary movie for you?
Comments52
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Insidious and Nightmare on elmstreet. Anything but jaws.
I think the scariest movie for me is Session 9. Nothing jumps out at you and there's no blood (I think there was a little blood at one point but I'm not sure) or ghosts, but it was scary for me because it was a more psychological scary. After I watched it, it really freaked me out
thank you! I will definitely watch it!
no problem! In my opinion, I like psychological movies a lot more because they mess with your mind. I like ghost movies and stuff like that but if it can mess with my mind, it wins!
yes!! exactly!! (:
The Woman in Black really freaked me out. The ghosts were so agonizingly slow it just built up a lot of tension for me. That and I loved Sinister, but probably because I also loved Insidious lol Also can't turn down Paranormal. Those things give chills.
I saw The women in black but I got bored :/
thanks anyway (:
Were you looking for a thriller, a supernatural horror, a slasher or what? I actually have watched basically every mainstream since 2000, for a handful of countries C:\
I am looking for a movie that gives you the nerves and the fear we all expect to feel when watching a horror movie.
it's just that all movies seem to be the same :/
That's because they basically are XD All horror is the same just with a different twist or ending or both lol But what you think is scary changes what movies you'll like. Like me; I think someone watching you sleep is the creepiest shit on the plant. But you might think someone chasing you with a knife is the scariest. So without this turning into a psychiatric session, what kind of movies have you liked in the past? I'm vury curious.
nah, the kind of movies of a man chasing a victim with a knife is cliché xD
I can't remember any, that is really weird ._____.
the torment
nosferatu
wrong turn (not scary for me but i do like it)
the brood
Hemoglobin (rutger hauer)
the descent
black christmas (original) :)
great! thank you n.n
the scariest movie for me when i was younger was Event Horizon. Crazy space sci-fi type of movie with some pretty messed up stuff going on.
Alien: Resurrection. I think the idea about poor white alien was too much for me...
Serbian movie - you need to watch that..it is not scary it is disturbing!
None, I don't think there scary.
"IT" was a creepy movie. The only movie where I left the room during a part. Granted, I was a kid, but still.
'The Strangers' Really freaked me out
what is it about? :0
well first of all it is based on a true story (loosely more than likely). but this couple staying in an isolated vacation home are terrorized by three unknown assailants.
At first only you know they are in the house but like they start to notice because things come up missing. and the attackers slash the tires, cut the phone cord, and burn their cell phone.

**scared cause I live in the middle of nowhere :iconscaredplz:
thanks for explaining, sounds interesting.

in the middle of nowhere? you have to be kidding, right? o.o
well not like completely but the nearest town is 20 minutes away.
oh gosh! It may be horrible ;W;
View all replies