who is your favorite character from mavels the avengers?

who do you like from the movie? i like iron man and loki! no marvel or avengers haters please!
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I like how nerdy Bruce Banner is. It was funny how he rode in on that motorcycle and all he could say was "well, this seems horrible". :XD:
And Loki mentioned how he went to many different worlds, right? Judging how he looked at the beginning of the movie, I'm guessing he met the angel named Satan from that movie titled the "Adventures of Mark Twain".
My fave HAS to be Iron Man.. the guy is a hilarious badass
ya same here!
I love them all. It was a absolutely AMAZING cast, but Tom Hiddleston as Loki is definitely my favorite.
Loki!! I just can't wait till 2015!!! :squee:
I absolutely LOVE Robert Downey Jr. As Iron man, but I also LOVE Captain America and Loki. I do adore Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner. I think he does an exceptional job! I could take or leave Black Widow and Hawkeye, they are not my favorite. I think that Scarlet and Jeremy do an excellent job playing their characters. Thor is okay, I think he did a lot of wrong by Loki, so it is hard to like him as a character.
Iron Man(Tony Stark), Hawkeye(Clint Barton), The Hulk(Bruce Banner), Thor, Captain America(Steve Rogers), Coulson, Loki and Nick Fury.
Loki XD

Well if you mean the team themselves it's really hard to pick but I'd say Thor, Bruce and Steve are my top three but I don't hate any of the characters.
Let's see... Captain America, Thor, Loki, Iron man, Phil Coulson, Hulk... And others! :3 let's just say all of them! :D
From this movie? Iron Man, Hulk and Loki - in that order. I just love the chemistry between Stark and Banner, and I love how Hulk deals with those pompous Asgard gods, and for Loki - I simply love Tom Hiddleston :giggle:
Fury, Loki, Coulson and Tony.
Why does no one mentions the hulk? My favorites are Iron Man and the Hulk (also Spider-Man)
I don't think many people like the Hulk.
Ironman and his awesome ass-ness (sparkiness and wittiness, not literally 'ass') and Hawkeye
my two friends love captain america!!
thors pretty cool
:iconthorplz: < wtf is that?
I love LOKI and thats it
loki and iron man are my faves!!