Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 62

who is your favorite character from mavels the avengers?

:iconasgardlan:
ASGARDlAN Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
who do you like from the movie? i like iron man and loki! no marvel or avengers haters please!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmelodymoose:
MelodyMoose Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I like how nerdy Bruce Banner is. It was funny how he rode in on that motorcycle and all he could say was "well, this seems horrible". :XD:
And Loki mentioned how he went to many different worlds, right? Judging how he looked at the beginning of the movie, I'm guessing he met the angel named Satan from that movie titled the "Adventures of Mark Twain".
ASGARDlAN Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yup!!
:iconcloud-ninelover:
cloud-ninelover Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My fave HAS to be Iron Man.. the guy is a hilarious badass
ASGARDlAN Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
ya same here!
:icondannihutch:
DanniHutch Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I love them all. It was a absolutely AMAZING cast, but Tom Hiddleston as Loki is definitely my favorite.
:iconeckilsax:
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Loki!! I just can't wait till 2015!!! :squee:
:iconbokunenjin:
bokunenjin Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Student General Artist
I absolutely LOVE Robert Downey Jr. As Iron man, but I also LOVE Captain America and Loki. I do adore Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner. I think he does an exceptional job! I could take or leave Black Widow and Hawkeye, they are not my favorite. I think that Scarlet and Jeremy do an excellent job playing their characters. Thor is okay, I think he did a lot of wrong by Loki, so it is hard to like him as a character.
:iconjetsetjaguar:
jetsetjaguar Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012   Artist
Iron Man(Tony Stark), Hawkeye(Clint Barton), The Hulk(Bruce Banner), Thor, Captain America(Steve Rogers), Coulson, Loki and Nick Fury.
:iconstarrypawz:
starrypawz Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Loki XD

Well if you mean the team themselves it's really hard to pick but I'd say Thor, Bruce and Steve are my top three but I don't hate any of the characters.
:icondarkideya:
DarkIdeya Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Let's see... Captain America, Thor, Loki, Iron man, Phil Coulson, Hulk... And others! :3 let's just say all of them! :D
Add a Comment: