Worst movie you've ever seen?

So, what movie have you seen that you thought was stupid, dumb, bad quality, etc.

Technically, I haven't 'seen' it, but I did watch Phelous' review on it, which had clips, personally, I say Birdemic. GIF birds, really bad audio edits, horrific acting. They're even making a sequal!

So, which movie do you loathe.
Comments323
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The DBZ movie, The last Airbender and Suckerpunched.
Well. The Human Centipede 2 definatly doesn't leave you with that warm, fuzzy feeling inside. I felt kind of naucious when the movie was finished. Don't think it was the worst movie I've ever seen, but I don't need to see it again. Ever. But you should!
Meet the Spartans; Even if my friend paid for me and a buddy to watch, it was pretty lame!
I am number four and the first twilight movie. have not watched any since then.
I'm not gonna lie, The Twilight Saga, All of it! Also I hated Battle Los Angeles, not really into aliens and army shit.
The Wiz is the worst movie I have ever seen. Next to Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (but that one is still fun to watch at Christmas with my brother--it's tolerable and funny for a good bad movie marathon).
Probably 2 Headed Shark Attack, but it's so bad it's amazing to watch with people.

Battlefield Earth
Turistas
BloodRayne
In the movie how do they present the shark having 2 heads as a good thing though? I mean I rolled with Sharktopus because without thinking about it you could assume it would use the tentacles to grab people to eat, and given the film evidently also use them to walk on land, but for 2 heads it just seems like far more of a hindrance than a benefit. If one wants to chase one thing, and the other another it seems like it would just slow it down. And if one of the head dies does the other have to expend the energy to lug the other head around? Given it's The Asylum I'll probably end up watching it at some point (and then immediately regret watching it, sadly learn nothing from this and continue on my marathon with Mega Python vs Gatoroid), I just want to know beforehand how it's dealt with.
Basically, the head tears people in two...or eats two people if the two people are close together. It's really dumb.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...so damn boring o.o
ouh and twilight u.u
Book of Shadows-Blair Witch 2....my goodness it was bad ><
I hate so many movies, but just one (but not the worst) is Happy Feet.

Along with having a bunch of plotholes, the movie ends with the realization that the only thing the main penguin can do is not sing.

Every other penguin can instantly dance as well as he can, which proves the point that whatever-his-name-is just sucks.
The worst movie I've ever seen has to be Disney's Inspector Gadget. God damn they totally ruined a perfectly awesome classic 'toon show!! :C *sniffs*

Oh and I hated Disney's Treasure Planet. Holy crap, that damn pirate with the fracking frting tentacles got on my fucking nerves so bad I wanted to scream "just shut the fuck up already!!"

And yeah, any more movies that overuse certain words like pee and poop and make bodily noises pretty much is on my "worst movie" list. It also shows how little imagination the dumb fuck directors/writers have. And so overhearing that stuff all the damn time in many of these movies makes me get up and leave. I'm sure it's all funny for the kids and stuff but for some of us who get real tired of listening to that over and over and over again it sounds like a broken record. Yep, we'd like a break from that and see a lot more effort put into imagination and creativity from these movie makers in getting us to laugh without overusing the damn things that irritate the hell out of some of us. Anyhoo, that be my take on worst movies ever.
I've only seen Treasure Planet on this list. Interesting concept, but it failed in the end.
My friends and I had a movie night. They were all guys and I was changed my mind in last minute and showed up ( had other plans that changed. Anyway they had rented a movie called Bitch slap.
It was horrible, no acting, no good effects, nothing except from boobs and crazy people half naked with guns.
What an odd movie name.
Or what a bad taste they did have.
I finally watched The Room last night. If you're looking for a terrible movie that's so bad it's good you can't go past it :D
It is hard to say, I never know what the next worst movie can be.

Until now, maybe Ironman, the worst one of super heroes in my eyes.
Whale Rider, don't remember what it's about but I hated it.

Sound of Music

The 400 blows

The Rules of the Game (Hated that movie to no end, yet it's considered one of the greatest of all time)

Resident Evil

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Harry Potter 3 - 7 part one

Tales From Earthsea

Ponyo

yeah a lot of random things.
I think I saw Sound of Music in elementry. ButI can't remember a thing.