Most Annoying Movie Characters

Their is an interesting thread in the Book Forum about the most annoying characters you've read. Well what about the most annoying characters you've seen in movies.

Some off the top of my head would be;

Elizabeth in POTC-started off good, then by the third film I was ready to punch her for being so unrealistic.

Jack in Titanic-Nothing more then a pretty boy, and to be honest I never did find Leonardo Dicaprio (or however you spell his name)very good looking.

Scarlett O Hara in Gone with the Wind-Nothing more then a spoiled stuck up bratt who I wanted to punch even more then Elizabeth.

So what about you, any movie characters you just love to hate?
Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Characters in Roland Emmerich movies give me the @#$&s!!!
I can't stand Harry potter!!
Debra from Dexter. Annoying bitch.
All roles by Seth Rogen -_-;
That christian chick in The Mist/ Fog. RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEE. Although that movie sucked anyway.
Anakin Skywalker hands down. Episode 3, I'll admit wasn't nearly as annoying as episode 2. I think it's also got something to do with Hayden's face though. He just looks so whiny that any time he actually does whine it's just so headaching to listen to. That being said, Padme was pretty stupid too...

That guy and girl from Across the Universe. Mostly Lucy though. Maybe they weren't that annoying but for some reason I really disliked them.

Romeo and Juliet. Someone mentioned Hamlet (who I actually didn't mind) so my first thought was R&J. I hated those kids.

Mary Jane from Spiderman.
I can't quite remember the movie title.

The War Of Two Worlds or something starring Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning(or something).

Her screams raped my ears.
Austin Powers... gag.
The main character in 'Science of Sleep' what an awkward weirdo. FUCK!
Jar Jar Binks...
'I LOVE YOU ANI!'
Stan from South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. I like him now, but in the movie all he cared about was getting Wendy to notice him. What a love-dazed idiot he was back then... :chainsaw:
Jar Jar Binks takes the cake for sure. Though considering how much episode 3 sucked I wish he was there so he could cry while 'annie' cuts him in half.
Eg....everyone in the Divinci Code....
Jim Carey's character in The Cable Guy.

Donkey from Shrek.

On the other hand, I actually liked Jar Jar Binks, so no one should take my opinion seriously. :lmao:
SIMPLe... BORAT... or should I say BORDT if you read the poster. This is one of the most iratating characters in film history I ever saw... Any else character menchoned here is a lot better that Borat
Those slugs from Flushed Away, The movie was funny, but they were really annoying.
Tom Manning from the Hellboy series. He walks and talks like he has a stick up his ass.
Edward from Enchanted. Dude in tights that always smiles, sings, and has no brain. Need I say more?
Thumper from Bambi. Thump that foot one more time...:chainsaw:
Alice from Alice in Wonderland. My gosh, does she ever stop whining?!
All the characters in "The Doom Generation." The worst movie I have ever seen.

Almost any and all characters from horror movies... really, you think it's a good idea to split up, not tell anyone about the weird things happening to you, go in that dark basement, or otherwise do incredibly stupid things? Enjoy your sticky death!

Jar Jar didn't bother me the first time I saw Ep I (I was on a "New Star Wars" high) but every time since then, oh my yes!

The one character that I just wanted off the screen as quickly as possible (hopefully, right out the airlock) was Chris Tucker as Ruby Rhod in "The Fifth Element." JUST SHUT UP, YOU SQUEEKY WEIRDO!
Actually, I thought Elizabeth from PoTC was more annoying in the beginning. Keira Knightley's acting really seems to have improved.
I know it's not a movie, but Darcy from Degrassi: The Next Generation really annoyed the crap out of me. And I have to keep seeing her stupid face now that she's on 90210...
Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz. Scratch that, ANY character from that movie. Personally I just about hate that movie and wish it didn't happen. It annoys me the things people rave about it.
Elizabeth and Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean. They weighed those movies down like a fucking anchor.

Also, every single character in the movie Closer. They were all self-absorbed douchebags, and I ended up laughing at their misery when I was supposed to be sympathizing.
The little girl from Aliens
I didn't like Alien 3 (even though David Fincher is a fantastic director) but I loved the beginning because not only does the annoying little girl die but you get to watch her get eviscerated on an operating table, complete with bone cracking sound effects.
Oh! and the kid from Millions. I'm sure that might have been a decent movie, but I just wanted to kick that kid's head off the whole time.
all adam sandlers characters
the little boy(alex?) in the mummy returns
colin sullivan* from the departed
elizabeth from PotC
mary jane in spiderman
xzbit* from the x files 2 movie
Yes, I would have been a lot happier with the second Mummy without Alex...
not sure if it was that they had a kid or that the kid was soo annoying