I cant seem to get obsessed with Undertale or other popular stuff...

At first when I saw Undertale, i was Like" Whoa this game is so creative and actually makes logic sense! The characters are nice and the endings are special! :D "

Then after a few weeks , I already got over Undertale and people are still making fanarts or talking about it.

Its not like I hate Undertale (Well more on the positive side but mostly really neutral about it) Its just that I don't feel like getting exposed to Undertale?I dont know, I sometimes question myself why I joined that one popular hat stimulator game just fine  but not Undertale and others?
Oh with the exception of FNAF, not a fan of furries and robots, and I think imo its...over rated? don't kill me for this.

So back to the topic, why can't I get obsessed with things that its super hyped( I mean Its actually a really great game this time)? o.o Its just weird...
Comments95
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I guess it's more of a connection thing? If you really REALLY enjoy something you just feel compelled for a long time afterwards to create artwork for it or literature etc, I know it works like that for me, after a while it does simmer down though. I guess it's one of those things. I know personally if I really get inspired by something my work will be influenced by it for a long time, if I don't then it's not the end of the world :)
Maybe you feel like you're supposed to like it more than you did and you don't like being told what to feel, expect or do? After all I didn't play it until my brother stopped telling me to
Well maybe In a sense of way, if it dint appear too much or being mentioned too much maybe I'll like it even more I suppose... :P
Why are you concerned about this? You like what you like, and are interested in what you're interested in. It's not a big deal. 
I dont know... its just that the undertale thing is everywhere and people follow to it, some people kept mentioning it too....

But Im fine now :P
Pot is everywhere too, doesn't mean you need to do it.
The popularity turns me off of looking into certain games. I'm not saying I'm some kind of hipster kid, but it's more like someone is pushing said game into your face way to much to the point of you wanting to avoid the game altogether. 

Undertale is one of those games. If you like it, I will respect that you like it. If you live it, I'll get slightly annoyed.
Ah yes thats what I want to say! TGhe fact that there is Undertale everywhere is the "more from deviantart" annoys me a little and I got bored.

Yume Nikki is pretty similar to undertale but No one shoved it into my face, I just found it myself from one fanart and I automatically joined in cause its not everywhere in deviantart and its more mysterious. 
Something is okay, too much of something or being surrounded by people obsessing over something is a turn off. 

It's nice to find smaller things that you enjoy.
YOU PUT IT INTO WORDS
Eh? What does that even mean? o.O
You said exactly what I was thinking.
Oooh I see , Great then! XD Some of us thought like this but dint dare to express it out so I kinda did here XD 
I'm still waiting for Farming Simulator 2015 fan fictions and OCs.
That game has the juiciest Ocs and  fanfics of all time .I rate it 8/8
American Truck Sim OCs > Farming Sim OCs. :P
NO! I like farming Sim More >:(  and this is a FACT!! *insert very furious face here*

American Trucks are way dirtier and disturbing  and farming sims are juicier and Delicious! ;-;   
Liar! You can't beat the reflection of the sun off of a shiny new coat of paint! You just can't! D:
Nuuuu I wont listen to you! D:

Sun > Car ;w;
Sun + Truck > Sun + Tractor. 4eva!
For me, it seems like most of the stuff I've gotten into, it's usually years after it's been released so most of the time, the hype for it has gone down (or it never really had one!). I did started playing Undertale near the end of last year but it's the type of game for me that I'll play until I get to the next save and then stop for the day. With that said, I'm nowhere near completing the game at all! I like it (especially some of the fanart) but it's not one I'll push myself to complete.

Just like what you want. Just because something has a lot of hype doesn't mean you have to automatically like it as well!
Ooo I see, I also try not to puch myself too hard XD Its troubling 

Ah okay, I guess XP