Interested? :D

I don't have a whole lot of friends to discuss video games with so here are the ones I love listed below. Like them, too? LET'S TALK ABOUT THEM!!!

World of Warcraft
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy 7
Diablo 3
Pokemon (Yellow, Gold, Crystal, and Ruby versions are the ones I've played)
Life is Strange
Last of Us (for PS4)

There are more, too. If you have a game you know that you think I would like based on the ones listed, please let me know. I'm always looking for more games to play!

Looking forward to hearing from people!
Comments298
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I used to play many mmorpg games.The longest game i ever played was runescape i think i played that game for like 8-9 years.I like league of legends too i play that game whenever my friend and i get some free time.
I used to play world of warcraft too,Evan though i haven't spend much time playing wow.This game has been my favorite game ever since i started playing,The dungeons were really fun so was the battlefields.Only downside i had was loneliness,Maybe because i only had 2 friends on wow.

I recently started playing Tera and gw2 i think it's good.
I tried WoW last year but was so lonely and bored since it seemed a little empty..?

I love pokemon games and buy every one, but never ever finish them!

Life is Strange was so good. I only watched a play through but I loved it, although am a bit gutted that people worked out who the killer was after just the first chapter!
Mumbo like game with big key. Very nostalgic of Mumbo's childhood.
Ended up spoiling The Last Of Us, went back to the usual Wargame: Red Dragon after
How did you spoil the Last of Us? What's Wargame about? Sounds interesting.
Wargame's strategy, RTS game, best played with friends and Skype on. The story is fairly straightforward, Cold War heats up, boom, WW3. Its a really difficult game. 
I'm a casual gamer (not including WoW), so a difficult game may not be the best idea for me lmao.
The last game I poured all my hours into was Battlefield 3 and 4. Never stopped until I unlocked every gun and got the hang of every one of them. 
I just finished Dying Light. It's weird playing the game to finish side quests and doing bounties after finishing the game lol. I know how you feel though cuz I keep wanting to unlock trophies and shit lol.
Life is Strange is my favorite game! You don't know how many times I've cried throughout the game, especially at the end.
It's hard not to with such a compelling and interesting story line. I felt a little cold hearted not crying until the end lol.
The Last Of Us is quite honestly one of the most emotionally traumitising games I have EVER played. I am a hugeeee, Pokemon fan as you can probably tell by my DA page :meow: and I have recently purchased Life is strange after hearing so much about it, how good is it? 
Life is Strange is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I actually found it more emotionally traumatizing than The Last of Us. BUT IT'S SO GOOD YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE IT. 

Also, if you like the Last of Us, you might like Dying Light. I've recently starting playing it and I love it. The playing still is a little more lenient (you can explore a lot more and deviate from the main story line a bit more), but it's zombies and surviving and I like the story line a lot.
I loveeed Dying Light! Fantastic game! 
Omg I agree. I haven't beaten it yet but I get to play a little every day lol.
I loved it! It was one of my favourite post-apocalyptic games. :3
I'm still at the part where I'm collecting money for Rais. I'm hoping to be done with it soon lol. I've only collected two payments though so we'll see. Still fun lol. Can't WAIT to see what's next!!!
kingdoms heart is love!!! can't wait for KH 3!!
ME TOO!!! I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about it. WAITINGGGGGGG haha.
World of Warcraft <3

YES! What server are you on?? Horde or Alliance? lol.
I played a lot on alliance, but near the "end" i played only horde.
I no longer play World of Warcraft though, or any MMORPG.
Since i no longer have time for it, now i spend my time crating 3D models..
I played world of warcraft for nearly 6 years xD
What??? That's awesome. I get why you stopped playing lol.
Well,i'm waiting for another game like Life is Strange.