Mega Man Legends PSN!

I'm so excited! Mega Man Legends was released on the PlayStation Network today! It was released for Ps3 and Vita. The cost is 9.99. Happy Day! I love this series so much! Please feel free to express excitement with me or to talk about your favorite Legends memories!

And for people who have never experienced it I highly recommend this game! It has so much heart in it. It's an exploration shooter game. There are a lot of weapons to create and ruins to explore. There are side-quests to keep busy with. Time trail races and other mini games. The characters are quirky and lovable and the story is also good. =D  
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love the Megaman Legends games, I still have both 1 and 2 as original PS1 discs. Even then I have both games loaded onto the PS1 emulator on my phone. Crying shame though that Crapcom cancelled the third installment long ago.
Yeah it is a shame they canceled it. It's cool that you can play it on your phone =D
That's awesome! I still have the PS1 disc, but that's still awesome! :dummy:
I also have the original disc but I figure it'll stop working eventually so hey I might as well get it digitally. =D
I was really glad they put The Misadventures of Tron Bonne on the PSN too. I rented it a few times as a kid, but never got to actually own it. :)
Did you buy it off PSN? I haven't yet but I will later on. I actually bought a physical copy of it off Ebay a few years ago but the disc would always freeze in the same place. I haven't beaten it either =(
Yep, I bought it. :D
Did you beat it yet? 
Not on the PSN download.

When I was a kid I did.
Then again, I think I had my older brother help me with that. XD
View all replies
I still want Legends 3!!!
I do too and you know what if MML sells good on PSN that would show Capcom that it's a safe investment for 3.
No, that won't show Capcom anything they're still up their own but about the franchise and probably won't make any new one for a while, at least they're better than Konami.
They're a greedy company and money talks.
Unfortunately money doesn't talk unless it's a new release.
I stand by my previous statement. The games didn't sell well originally and I think it's because there was hardly any advertisements for the games. I believe they'll be watching. If it sells enough it'll get there attention. We weren't even expecting to get this game in the USA PSN because of licensing issues. It's been out in Japan for years now. I would agree with you on this point if the Legends series was complete but it's not. Obviously the sales of a completed series are not going to matter much. 
Honestly most companies don't look at the sales of classics they're expected to sale well due to their pedigree so I'm not getting my hopes up
View all replies