The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

Well Triforce heroes comes out next month, what are your thoughts? Are you getting it? Why or why not? I'm personally thinking of pre-ordering it, but still iffy about it. It seems like a fun game to play with friends or online. 
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just played the demo, it was surprisingly very fun online with little to no lag. 
Apparently the game, despite belonging to one of the most inoffensive, and most-loved series of all times, has pissed off the tumblr crowd, for not including a fem-link.
You should take anything Tumblr says with a grain of salt.
well that's kind of dumb lol. But hey, for everything out there in the world, someone's bound to get offended, right? ;...;
It looks pretty good. I just hope the "32 DUNGEONS" aren't really short.

Violet Link Bored also where's purple link
only 3 this time unfortunately D: and yeah, I hope it isn't short :c
Still unsure. Haven't been paying close attention to it. It looks like it plays like ALBW so that's a huge pro off the bat. Does anyone know if it has online play?
There will be online play! :D 
Been looking at the game more.The soundtrack even sounds orchestrated. Online play make this a game a must buy for me. That was my issue with Four Swords. Didn't know anyone with GBAs and copies of the game.
I'm so noooooooo. Like I really like the idea of the co-op zelda game because I liked the four swords game! But the trailer for this game really turned me off Dx I don't know what it was. I think it was the voice acting for one, and the fact they name Zelda Skyla? And the whole reason the heroes are going on a quest is to help he get her fashion sense back?? :( I know it's a spin-off game and I know it's probably meant for younger generations but honestly that is weak story plot. 

Like, I dunno, I really like the co-op idea though DX And the designs are cute. I just can't dig the whole scenario as to why they are going on a quest. 
I actually think it's just kinda quirky and silly, I LOVE IT xD The heroes are off the help Princess Skyla in capturing or defeating whoever made her wear a body suit in which she can't take off xD It just sounds silly and fun as a spin off game xD I love the online co-op idea :D
Yeah :'D I'm sure that was what they were going for. I guess I'm just used to the dark games like Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess :'D It just doesn't fit my vision of the Zelda Franchise very well but I'm sure it's going to be a lovely game to play :> I might get it for the whole co-op part because I like play those kinds of games with my friends :'D
Yes, it does look like a fun game.
But poor Purple Link! He got left out of this one :(
I know ): I was a little bummed about that
Though I like the idea of him coming back as a boss.  That would be pretty funny, actually ^^
Ever since I caught word of the plot, something about the princess needing a dress and several heroes come forth, I have thought to myself "I bet Link is the princess!" Just because like, in all the Zelda games thus far, Link is the ONLY person who has been in ALL OF THEM. I don't think they'll end that chain just so they can make a multiplayer plot. 
aha I'm not sure, but I don't really think Link will be the princess xD They'll probably give the name to the green haired one or something, as we don't really know their names or anything yet (that I know of)
lol nah, plus they've announced the princess' name, it's Princess Styla xD So i don't think they'd make link the princess xD
If I'm write you better remember it lol
this game. WHY IS IT 3 PLAYERS? WHAT GAME HAS 3 PLAYERS? why?