Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) (Wii U eshop)

I've downloaded this Wii game from Nintendo eshop on my Wii U. This game has 3 Metroid Prime games in it. It has "Metroid Prime" Gamecube game, "Metroid Prime 2: Echoes" Gamecube game, and "Metroid Prime 3: Corruption" Wii game. I find this game interesting because of its awesome soundtracks compared to Super Smash Bros. video games. Also, "Metroid Prime 2: Echoes" supports a multiplayer mode in "Metroid Prime Trilogy" Wii game. (^o^)/
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
With the motion controls. No FPS has been more cinematic.
Well, now it does have cinematic cutscenes. (^o^)
But, I mean the gameplay itself. Just the realist way the arm moves by the motion of the controller and moving the motion of the head. 
Exactly. Plus, I like the Grapple Lasso on Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. All I have to do is lock the target, move the Nunchuk forward, and then yank it back towards you. \(^o^)/
That's too epic. Unreal
Too bad WiiConnect24 is discontinued, which means no Friend Credits to be earned, except Friend Vouchers.
I never got to use it. So sad
View all replies
And then there's "Metroid Prime Federation Force" 3DS game coming in 2016. I can't wait to download that from Nintendo eshop on my New Nintendo 3DS XL. \(^o^)/