Recent Games You Bought

Okay, so what games did you buy recently? It can be for any console, both old and new.

Over the weekend I bought myself two games for the Xbox One. They are Watch Dog and Walking Dead Season 1. I haven't got around do playing them yet, but probably I will play them tomorrow after work :) 
Comments302
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Bought; Bravely Default and SSB4. I'm buying Triforce Heroes soon.
Not bought but got recently: (I modded my psp for free games ayo.) Disgaea and Persona.
THE WHOLE PACK OF 17 D&D GAMES!! 
Including Baldur's Gate Neverwinter Demon Stone etc :")
Im crying, :")
I bought super mario maker for wii u but its still in the post locker. 
Hope you get it soon!
Tales from the Borderlands, boiiiiii
My most recent game I bought is Legend of Legacy, a turn based rpg game on the 3DS.
It's fun so far. ^_^
I'm glad to hear it :) 
Over the weekend, I found an old copy of Bushido Blade!
I haven't played it yet, because I'm up at college without any of my game systems! :dummy:

I also bought a used copy of Resident Evil 6 too, but that's not that interesting. :P
I got FIFA 16 - Standard Edition - Xbox One at lower price in July.  Personnally, i think it is good.  I am planning on buying Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition - Xbox One.  But i have never played this games before. Should i buy it?  
I have yet to play the original Destiny. But the Taken King does sound interesting.
The last game I ever bought was Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls. That was months ago... or last year... idr. But I haven't played it in a while... nor any other game for that matter due to being busy all the time. o.o (for xbox 360 btw)
Bought Forza 6 at launch. Sadly haven't played it much yet, been too busy.
Sounds like me with some of my games.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Fan-art in the future maybe... :)
My blockmate gifted me Company of Heroes on Steam, its a weekly thing to play co-op as the Panzer Elite. 
Ace Combat Assault Horizon. It's shit. It was only £2.99 on Steam with all the DLC though, so I didn't lose too much money on it.
Good thing I don't buy on Steam though. How comes it's shit?
1/ it's set in our world, whereas every single other Ace Combat before it was in a world written specifically for the series, called Strangereal. It just doesn't work in our world.
2/ Dogfight mode. Trying too hard to be like H.A.W.X, which took control away from the player in an attempt to be "different" and ended up being just clunky and awful.
3/ because it's not set in Strangereal, the fictional advanced fighters thing Ace Combat was known for just seems farcical.
4/ the list goes on. At least the graphics are nice.
Why that piece of shit? Why didn't you just download an emulator and play the classics, or better yet, find a PS2, buy Ace Combat 4, 5 and Zero. 
Oh I own all those already and played 2 on PS1 years ago. Zero is my favourite.