Your Favorite League Champion?

I don't really know how many people are into League but Q U Q I love it (even when I hate it)

I'm curious into knowing who people claim as their favorites :33
Go ahead and mention your favorite lane tooooooo (or jungle)

Mustache Poro Icon/Emote 

I'm a support main and Zyra is my champion of choice Q U Q (she's not always ideal but I prefer her still anyway)
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have only been playing for a short period of time (level21) but I have three favourites depending on my mood (that I have played):

Miss Fortune - ADC or AP mid (I'm not gutsy enough nor have the runes necessary to try the meta breaking jungle MF)
- I play Miss Fortune when I feel like having fun or feeling impatient. She goes places fast and just shoots thing. Plus she fires flintlocks, how is that nor badass. Also best skins in game.
- Her Q can lane bully the hell out of people. You can concentrate on Creep Score (CS) and still poke whenever available with the Q to deal some heavy early damage to make sure the enemy team respects you. The new W is 50/50, makes for a sweet escape with Phantom Dancer/Boots but not as strong for early game dueling. Better at taking towers down though which makes pushing your lane easier. Her E is great utility to slow an enemy team for your engager, slow to make sure your ult hits or slow a chaser to help you escape (engaging with MF without being fed can lead to suicide). Her ult is sweet to killing people who try to flash away or by helping in a team fight or my favourite while camping behind a jungle wall after the enemy team engages your team and suddenly damage coming from the side. The best thing about her is her ability to roam and get to lane fast. The negatives, a behind MF is pretty useless and MF does not help poor team compositions. If your team is getting dominated you probably will as well. If your team doesn't ward or ping have fun with the plethora of ganks.

Sona - Support (sometimes AP mid)
- I play sona when I want to chill and not worry about CSing and feel like just supporting the team. I have a tendency to build AP even when support just because you can deal so much damage that allows you to bully the enemy adc out of lane or give your adc access to easier kills. Plus if your ac sucks you can go all mage on the enemy team.
- Sona is probably the squishiest of supports but her poke range is not fair. Her Q can hit both the enemy adc and support from well out of range and buffs both yours and your own adc's auto attacks. With her powercord up you can just kill people by hitting Q. If your paired with a marksman you can easily stop the enemy team from last hitting by threatening lethal. Her W is sweet for adding sustain in your lane, whatever hits the enemy does to you, you can just heal right back up. The powercord on this one isn't the most useful except vs high cooldown champions or by pissing off Gankplank who wants to ult another lane. Sona's E is sweet, the movement speed helps yu get to lane faster, chase enemies or help you and your allies escape. The powercord on this is one of my favourites as you can slow two enemies by 40+% which can let your team catch them or position themselves appropriately, if you can hit this before they flash away they typically can't run fast enough to escape. Her ult also makes people dance, I mean that alone is enough to be awesome. Plus the 'stun' on an entire enemy team can lead to a party wipe for the enemy side or a great escape for your team about to die (it even powers up her E if escaping or chasing is needed after). I love this support, she can situation-ally adjust by her auras, powercord and her broad utility of abilities.

Cho'Gath
- I play Cho'Gath when I can't actually be bothered playing the game. Stay in lane, eat minions, ignore the existence of an enemy. Cho'Gath is what I consider the no f's given champ.
- This character is dumb. His Q is dumb (super easy to land knock-up), his W is super dumb (easier to hit silence), his E is a non toggle toggle (cause who turns this off?) and his ult is so dumb that 95% of the time you use it on minions. Cho is dumb, that's all I need to say.
Its cool that you've already discovered which champs are your favorite already 
(I've been playing for 2 years and I've only recently found champs I prefer more often than others) 

I used to main Sona support but, as squishy as she is, even if you were to go AP mage 
you wouldn't be able to carry your team unless you have at least 2 other people doing well x u x''''' 

MF just got a new rework so thats really nice to see her getting more love than usual and EHH cho'gath 
I don't really have an opinion besides boring really xDDD 
Warwick or Shyvana :love: I loved playing those two!
I really wanna try picking up shyvannaaaa
Work forward to it, she's fun to play <3 I love charging into the enemy while going into dragon form xD
I feel like I'm just gonna miss LOL 
like RAWRRRRRRRrrr.. oh oops omg run
Shaco or Sion jungle, depending on whether or not there's another tank on the team.
If I'm not in jungle, I usually go for Sion top
Oh man when Sion ults I always freak the fuck out xDDD 

WHERE IS HE COMING FROM
Gotta love it! :D

Funny story, this one time I was playing Thresh support with a Sion on the enemy team. In the middle of a hectic teamfight I accidentally managed to grab him with the hook as he ran by with his ult, fortunately without hitting anyone. But since he didn't stop he just kept on running, stretching my hook out quite far and I thought "fuck it, this is gonna be fun". So I pressed again to dash to him and ended up going on a magical journey across half the length of his ult or something. It was hilarious.
Although I did end up getting killed right after. Worth though.
omg I want to see this magical journey * Q * 
I found someone else doing it on youtube :D 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc2T42…
Oh wow hahaha 
that looks so fun for thresh 
I nearly always play mid or support, and have a few champions in those fields.

At the moment, I work best with Malzahar mid, and as support Janna or Shen (both have awesome ulti in my opinion xD) 

I have never played Zyra, but She can be a tricky opponent:) (Did you know that Syndra can toss away Zyra's Plant things? )
I used to be a main janna haha but it's been too long sinceeee

Yea i found out the hard way that that can happen LOL OTL
Haven't been playing for a while now, because CS:GO is sucking my soul out of my body, but I bet you can guess my favorite champion (and favorite lane) rather easily. :D
You should play again soon because they're about to make a new fizz skin xDDDDDD
I know, but I find it extremely ugly xD
Everyone gets a badass piraty skin and Fizz gets a bunny costume? Much Bilgewater, very Rito Doge 
I think its adorably funny xDDD

I need more pirate skins Q U Q
I really like adc :o I played support for the longest time cuz I played with my brother, but we switched roles and now we just go back and forth xD But my favorite support is blitz and my favorite adc WAS Ashe before her revamp ~.~ I used to get like 18/2 with it, but now i don't know what to do with her xD So I guess i like cait now :o
Awww thats really cool 
I wish I could pick up ADC but I just really suck at farming and I prefer being the one that saves people's lives xDD

Yea I don't know how I feel about the new Ashe but its still okkk i guess
I've always really liked Caitlyn Q U Q <3
My favorite and main champ is Udyr and jg is my favorite role. Sometimes jungling can be the chillest role where your team is doing well and no lanes need help or sometimes it can be a restaurant during rush hour where you have to be everywhere at once or you and the team fails. Other than champs that I main and love playing I like champs that I can't play that well because they're so cool and flashy lee sin, kalista, and Draven are my favorite champs in terms of playstyle but I will more than likely feed on them :P
Ooo I don't really trust many Udyr jungles 
Only one ever xD

I know how that feels haha
its always the jungler or support's fault  > n >"" " "" "" " " 

I like playing champs I'll probably feed on as well haha but that's only on the rift
On ARAM, I can pretend i'm the most pro player ever l e l
Udyr is now really good with the new devourer item it's pretty broken. I've soloed baron multiple times endgame and udyr is so strong at dueling his ganks aren't the best especially against an Ashe but he's one of the those junglers that needs follow up early game.