I worked on a game!!!!

It was fuckin amazing!! It was one of my dreams starting out on this website to work on a video game and im a huge fan of survival horror and my dream came true! Its amazing seeing your artwork being portrayed in a game. I loved every second of it and so far the game looks great!!! You guys can check it out here : www.kickstarter.com/projects/d…   Trust me if you are a fan of : Lovecraft,indie games,survival horror,Japanese horror etc.. This game is for YOU.  

This is some of my artwork for the game :New concept art for One Final Breath by greenhickup  One final breath Minimalist poster by greenhickup  Another sneak peek at concept art for OFB by greenhickup  Poster for the video game One Final Breath by greenhickup  One final breath poster by greenhickup   What do u guys think? 
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Great! Keep up the good work :)
Thanks mate. Ill try :D
that's amazing! I too, one day dream of that happening C:
Just  keep pushin mate. Ur pretty good. Better than me in some cases :D 
Congratulations, man!  I wish you the best further on down the road!
Thanks mate :D Check the game out if u can ;)
I've always wanted to work on a game!!
Ull get ur shot ! Trust me! Meanwhile check out our game if u like this kind of stuff ;))
I have so many ideas!
Well its not all about ideas :D Never forget that. Its also about hard work and the execution of those ideas. 
If only I wasn't so easily distracted...
Lucky bastard : D
Hahahaha :D Im not ashamed to admit it .. it definitely WAS LUCK  :D :D Check the game out if u can mate. 
Will do, it looks really interesting.
We ve put the demo up for free  :D You can check it out if u want to and if u like it support the game ;))
Sorry for the late reply, lately I had lot's of work so I had to wait until I had time. Anyways I tried the demo and it's pretty darn awesome, I see that you have almost reached your goal on kickstarter, best of luck! Can't wait for the full version. 
In three days its gonna be out mate :D Or you could donate 4-5 dollars (not sure exactly how much) on Kickstarter and be a beta tester for all of the episodes so if you like it check that out :D
Congratulations, must have been a blast :) I'm going to back this, it sounds like my type of thing .... and you did say Lovecraft, for me that's the magical word lol.
Oh i would love to talk about it but im scared of spoiling the story :D :D :D But thanks for the support :D