The Bite of 87?

Everyone listen: No. This can't be the bite of 87. This is obviously Fredbear's dinner, due to the layout of the place. It looks just like the mini game in part 3. With golden Bonnie and golden Freddy (Fredbear) This is clearly the first location. What are your thoughts?
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Obviously, the perpetrator was Gabe Newell. He probably went to pick up a pizza, accidentally picked up a kid instead, and ate his frontal lobe. Duh.
:iconewwwplz:

She looks like some kind of ginger bread woman.
copy-pasting my comment from another thread, because relevant.

tbh i don't think that was the bite of 87. After night 6, you hear a heart monitor flatlining, implying that the kid died. But in fnaf1, Phone Guy mentions the bite of 87, saying it's "amazing how the human body can live without the frontal lobe."
So the bite of 87 victim survived.

Plus there's the fact that it was in Fredbear's Diner, not Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. And in fnaf2, Phone Guy mentions that he's going to try contacting the owner of Fredbear's, but "the place has been closed for years." So they couldn't have been open at the same time.

idk, this is just my own opinion, but it doesn't add up to me.
That's what I said. It has to be Fredbear's Diner, the layout fits perfectly.
Thing is, the Diner could have been bought by Fazbear Entertainment and turned into a sister location. It seemed like the Fazbear Entertainment was a whole chain of pizzerias, not just one place.

Also, because of the perspective of the mini-games, we only see a small segment of the entire building, the main stage/party area. For all we know we could be in the first Fazbear Pizzeria, or even the location of FNAF2 before the murders, or something.
i have theory : is there a possible way that this shitty series can fcking die already
The bite of 87 could have happened in the first location and what could it be if this wasn't the bite of 87 they would have mention 2 bites but they didn't this was the bite of 87.
my guess is Scott just decided to change the date on the fly but who knows I think that would have mention it if there was too bites though 
Scott wouldn't just take the lazy way out. I think the company bought their silence or something. And that the animatronics were always known for doing that.
It could be maybe that bite of 87 was just the one that got out I wish Scott would give clues as too who cause the 87 bite if that wasn't it.
Well, chronologically speaking, FNaF 4 would have to have happened first. From what I've read of the plot, I can infer that the Bite of '87 occurred during the game. Then, FNaF 2 would have to have come after, since the redesigned Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie would have to have been part of an attempt to rebuild Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's corporate image after the Bite of '87. Which leads us to the events of FNaF 1, where it seems like after the restaurant closed, they tried to re-build the company on a tighter budget. In the end, FNaF 3 would have to have happened the most recently.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFIwMj… It shows on the TV that the year was 1983.
Well, this post has completely confused me.
Is that good or bad?
Good, I don't even care for the series.
Unless the toy models in the second game was taken to storage and they had to use the spring suits as back up.

Damn it Scott, give us more info and don't fuck up your timeline!
I'm still wondering why a singing robot would be equipped to crush a kids head. Unless it was possessed back then too?
Yeah I found it pretty rough to believe that a kid getting his neck snapped by freddy was the bite of 87. I honestly expected one of the purple guys to get bitten or something like that.
Yeah, and the layout of the event clearly resembles of the first location that only features the two animatronics.