what game do you paly now

I often play archeage, sometimes runescape and fifa, and u?
Comments89
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I just found out there was a translation patch for 7th Dragon, so I put down my DS, patched a rom, and started all over again.

There is a graphics glitch that is annoying(the health bars outside of battle have no color sigh, so I'm going to have to remember everyone's max LF/MN), but other then that, what a different experience it is, being able to read what the NPCs say, and the names/info of items :)

If Sega doesn't like making money, they should just sell all their IPs(or give them away, since Sega is allergic to money anyway)to people who would know what to do with them, and leave the gaming industry(this way no game developers need to be cursed by having them as their publisher).
(((---- RIGHT NOW, I'm working on way too many games at once! ----)))

- Story Of Seasons (3DS): I am on a green heart with Klaus right now, I'm giving him his his favorite gift everyday so I finally gt to marry him soon! I am on year 2 summer, I get most of my money selling high quality golden linen cloth and animal products.

- Banjo Kazooie (N64): I JUST got to the Monster Madness Mansion level, and it's proving to be not only fun, but really hard -_-

- Harvest Moon: Back To Nature (Ps1): I Just started a new game yesterday, I decided I am gonna woo Popuri since I already married Karen in FoMT, and am about to marry Ann in FoMT too! :D

- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Gamecube): I also started a new game on this one yesterday, and decided I am going to marry Ellen because she is such a sweetheart <3. I married Lyla on my last playthrough, and had collected a little over 50 notes.

- Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town (Gameboy Advance): Oh man, such a classic and nostalgic game. I am at a red heart level with my sweetheart Ann right now, as soon as I finish getting everything ready in my house I can finally marry her!

- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS): I started a new game on this one as well last week, havn't had the time to progress yet though
Haha, I'm playing Animal Crossing for the DS again at the moment xD Love how relaxing it is.
you know what im gonna do brother, get back to world of warcraft and finish one pokemon game, pokemon white
I play on various platforms (PC, Xbox, iPhone) but currently I'm on iPhone playing Blades of Brim. And waiting with impatience for Lara Croft GO. :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM0XMT…
ghosts 'n goblins nes.
I'm replaying 7th Dragon right now, just beat the 3rd mission, and I did like 7-8 side quests so far.
I'm leveling in GW2 and occasionally I get on my 3ds for Kingdom Hearts

I used to play League of Legends like an addict but recently I stopped.
I'm playing Chrono Trigger at the moment! Such a lovely game <333
At the moment: The Multiplayer on God of War: Ascension and some main storyline play (second time on Titan Mode, which is the 4th and hardest setting).

This is the first multiplayer that I've ever played and I enjoy it. I still get my butt kicked, but I've been learning some crazy combos, that I can't wait to use on others, when they least expect it! Mwahahahahahahaha! I did pretty good the other night and got 8 kills in one match. All or most of the people that I play against are more experienced and fully upgraded. I only started this the other week. I thought I might as well, seeming I needed a PSN account to by DLC for my Darksiders 2 game.

If you're not familiar with those games, Google them. They're hack and slash kinds of games.
Strictly PC games:

MechCommander Gold
MechCommander 2
MechWarrior 3
MechWarrior 3: Pirates Moon
MechWarrior 4: Vengeance
MechWarrior 4: Black Knight
MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries
Starfleet Command
Starfleet Command 2: Empires At War
Starfleet Command 2: Orion Pirates

I play these online via GameRanger.
and you don't play mechwarrior online ?
Nope. I've seen the gameplay, and while it is nice, I couldn't be bothered paying out for something I already have for free in the previous games.
Mhh okey, the game is free so I dont know what u mean with that. Well everybody have a different taste
The basic game is free, but the add-ons you have to pay for. Since I prefer Clan 'Mechs over Spheroid, I fail to see why I have to purchase them for use.

Mektek heavily modified MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries when Microsoft let the licence lapse, then made it available for free download. That ended when Microsoft bought back the licence. A few websites may still have the modified version still available if you're interested.
Nah, not now maybe when I get more time. I just started playing Mechwarrios online
and still learning. Watching bunch of toturials=P (Razz) 
various snes games but i'm revisiting Chrono trigger and Donkey kong country
Animal Crossing New Leaf, and replaying Twilight Princess on the Wii c:
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and Assassin's Creed Rogue
Nothing, I'm on deviantart.
Dark souls II, and dota2, mm sometimes pillars of eternity, and some indie games
Darkest Dungeon. Best $20 ever spent.
The Dark Mod.