MINECRAFT (Where to download, Suggestions)

basically, I am looking for a simple game to spend on my boring times, times when I can't really draw anything :3 or really not in the mood to draw. on my free times. .

so I want to download this game Minecraft. So, 
where can I download it ? 
Is it for free? 
can I play it offline? 

What are those premium account? 
Can I register for free? 
what is the difference of a free user and a premium user? 

Thank you . :D 
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can Let you basically have my account I never use it. The name on it is Cedro98 just let me know.
As others have linked, get it off of minecraft.net Registration is free but the game will cost you $27. There are free pirated versions floating around on the internet but they can't be linked to, they're not legal and likely aren't safe downloads. Minecraft must connect to the internet at least once before it can be played offline.
I don't recommend those pirated free to download ones you may see on ads, If I were an attorney for Mojang, I would send them a Cease and Desist. :P
I have it for the xbox 360. I love it! But it's very addictive o.o
Get it here: minecraft.net ( minecraft.net/store ) (You buy It once and the rest is free...unless you want realms )
I believe you can still get the demo for free 
yea you can play I offline(There will bee a single player & mutilplayer option)

Never heard of a premium account on mc :/
Yes, registration is free
free users get the demo version only(A limited time in a world that will be deleted once the time is up..) also free users can't do multiplayer
premium account(people who bought the game) Get Multiplayer, single player, ability to change your skin(How you look in game), and ability to add mods..
thats all i can think of rn....hope it helped 
Get it from here minecraft.net

It's not free.