Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Who's ready for the fnaf 4 game when it comes out? 
Cuz I have seen the teaser and it looked scary as helll!
Comments56
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Looks like it'll be pretty cool for a game that will most likely be $5. I don't know why people are getting so pissy at the game as though its some AAA $60 game.
I really like the people complaining about how he's "milking" it. If it were named Five Nights at Freddy's Episode 4, nobody would bat an eyelid.
The fact that theyre in your own house is the coolest aspect.
The most terrifying thing in the world if you're too young to actually hold any kind of real-world responsibilities I'm sure.
Nope, I HATE this rather sorry excuse for an "indie horror" franchise.
It relies too heavily on jumpscares, especially for when you fail, and the so called "lore" is some extremely generic and quite boring creepypasta that someone new to the whole thing and with a lack of imagination would write.
Also, the "gameplay" is practically non-existent as you do nothing but sit in a security room doing nothing but shutting doors, checking cameras and staying alive.
And don't even get me started on the fandom, it is some of the absolute WORST in the gaming world, hell not even the Call of Duty franchise is this bad as there's plenty of good guys and girls there.
Plus the milking of this franchise is far worse then what Activision and Ubisoft's ever done, people have told me not to judge it because it is an indie game, but a game is a game and thus we must judge it as such.
Besides, there are plenty of other games that do horror much better, both Triple A and indie, like Outlast, Alien: Isolation and The Evil Within for example.
You do know that THIS one has no cameras, and free first person movement, right?
omg...........common sense where have you been my entire life 
I'm not as excited as when the second game came out. I had such high hopes for this game and Scott and the fandom just milked it dry.
AND THERE IS GONNA BE A MOVIE
Like, I love the first game but please. I'm not here for the games- I'm here for the story. Just finish it.
And another thing, don't judge the fandom by its idiots. Not everyone makes a rainbow colored OC Mary-Sue.
Now please- entertain me. Come at me bro.
Didn't the creator intend to make only 3 games? He's going to milk this cow dead.
the cow's already dead dude
People are still loving it so I disagree.
he's milking a corpse right now 
I am, I am, I am! Been waiting on this hype train for a while now.
This game series affects me negatively, even though I have never played any of the games, and have the freedom to choose not to play them.
If there's not a sequel called Five Nights at Freddy's Five: Nights at Freddy's, I'll be upset.
let it fucking die already good god
The game looks great to me!
no it doesn't neither did..............basically all of them 
I have no idea what you are trying to say....
they all were terrible is it that hard for you to understand the truth ??? get your head out of your ass plz

this game doesn't look great it looks terrible. 

fnaf was decent fnaf2 was shit fnaf 3 made being a janitor more fun

THE SERIES SHOULD DIE 
I know most of them are bad, i personally like them, there is something called an opinion. also the fourth game is the last one, everybody knows that.
omg whyyyyyy???