who the hell is shulk?!

Nintendo's response to Kingdom Hearts or is it some shameless cult of  (like Booktai) a game that no-one ever liked!?
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Poor Shulk, he really isn't feeling this. 
Let's not lose our heads, though.
One bloody sexy boy =p

Also from Xenoblade :p
He's some kid from Xenoblade Chronicles. :3

It's funny because if I can recall, the creator of Xenoblade Chronicles was involved with the creation of some Square Enix games at one point in time. Probably explains why the game has such a Final Fantasy like feel to it, lol. Forgot to mention that the same composer for Kingdom Hearts composed the music for Xenoblade as well. It's a fairly good game. Give it a shot, if you fancy JRPGS of course. :iconteheplz:
you know, I'm not all that good at video games, I like the sims, fighting games and the retro stuff.
Eh, me neither. :3
Yoko Shimomura only did, like five songs. ACE+ and Manami Kiyota did the majority of the Xenoblade Soundtrack, who had nothing to do with kingdom hearts.
Ah, had no idea. Thanks for telling me. :nod:
He's from this game called Google.
failed abortion.
very funny ya little failed abortion
The main hero of Xenoblade Chronicles, which is easily the best JRPG of recent memory.
You couldn't Google this?
I ASKED YOU A QUESTION: WHY WERE YOU BORN!?
Wow, Xenoblade Chronicles is the game he's from and it's one of the best games to come out on the Wii and the New 3DS.
Only "Shulk" I care to know about is the abbreviated name of She-Hulk.
hey, of all the failed abortions of the world.... I think you need to join the dark side.
well you seem like the type who would like to use aspergers as a substitute for black people in a futuristic version of "To Kill A Mockingbird". I just so happen to be the greatest super villian of our time.
He's from Xenoblade Chronicles. A really good RPG. It's a story about life forms that live upon two great titans who died long ago in a battle between eachother. Shulk can wield a mysterious, legendary, mechanical sword - the Monado - which grants him a multitude of powers, one of which is the ability to see and change the future.
FAILED ABORTION!
the main character of Xenoblade Chronicles. Which is a bloody good game
From Xenoblade Chronicles