Kingdom Hearts 3 fans thoughts?

Hey everyone as you know kingdom hearts 3 had a little spotlight at E3 and I want to write an article about what Kingdom hearts fan think of this.

Now anyone can post comments below what they think, I'm just looking for any kind of feedback for Kingdom Hearts three(or what we know of it). This feedback can even be negative :) .

hope to hear from some more kingdom hearts fans :)
Comments74
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Gameplay looks shiny.
lol very shiny xD
I'm so glad KH3 is finally a thing, but it's taken so long to arrive that I've kinda gotten fed up of KH in general during the large gap between KH2's release and now. I mean, I did play 358/2 Days, Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance in between, but the amount of spinoffs that were released was getting absolutely ridiculous. It was like they were stalling for time while trying to figure out what KH3 was gonna be like. :stare:
yaaaaaaaaaaa i feel ya. I almost feel the same way xD. it's like really guys?! you just made the plot confusing !
FINALLY.
Jesus, between this and FF7 and actually purchasing a PS4...LOL :iconlazecryplz:
ps4 is looking good!
Bring on the Vanitas, bitch.
I was kinda hoping that there was a drastic change in clothes.
it would be cool huh?
Sora's outfit took a big turn. Others are supposed to get new outfits as well. I wish they'd update Goofy and Donald though. :/
I miss Sora's old voice. In like kingdom hearts 1. I wanna see Ventus.
me tooo! I loved ventus even though he looked like roxas...
I think you mean Roxas looked like Ventus.
oops xD. Ya i was thinking it but didn't type it right
So doesn't Roxas come from Sora who comes from Ventus, in some regard?
Ventus shared Sora's heart, which is why Sora's Nobody (Roxas) resembled Ventus and not himself.

Vanitas is also the dark part of Ventus' heart, and because he is connected to Sora, that is why Vanitas resembled Sora instead of himself.
Oh yeah! I forgot all about Vanitas.
something like that xD.  i didn't know ventus came from sora :/
Other way around. They share hearts.
View all replies
Puberty will do that to ya.
Here's what I think::icontakemymoneyplz:
lol yesss xD that's a great fan thought
I've been waiting for KH3 since 2007. So far the game looks so great, and the director just said it's past the bare bones stage. :la: