For the Mass Effect Fans...

1)Favorite Class?
2)Paragon or Renegade?
3)Favorite Squadmate and Why?
4)Favorite Romance and Why?
5)What do you look forward to most in the new ME?

Me:
1)Either Infiltrator or Vanguard
2)Paragade Wink/Razz 
3)Garrus, because he's my bro for life haha
4)Jack, because I love her "Fuck You" attitudeLove 
5)For me, hopefully getting the chance to play as an alien race. If I can't do that then I just look forward to being able to get right back into the ME Universe.
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
1) Infiltrator
2) Paragon (My Shepard is always a goody two shoes)
3) Kaidan Alenko, Well he great for combat and he so cute (Miranda a close second though)
4) Again Kaidan, He just so cute, shame I could only romance him ME3 Broshep is who I play for now, will play Femshep soon)
5) Looking forward to the new exploration of new planets and if what we've done in the previous three games will affect ME4.
1)Favorite Class? Soldier! (Simply because of all the guns you can have!) :D
2)Paragon or Renegade? Paragon, with occasional renegade options when idiots piss Shep off. 
3)Favorite Squadmate and Why? GARRUS <3 Garrus is life. He's such a babe, and so loyal to Shep.
4)Favorite Romance and Why? Liara's cute, but Kaiden.. he's cute.
5)What do you look forward to most in the new ME? ALL OF IT. I was hoping to play as different races, but I don't think we're gonna be able to do that. :( 
1) Vanguaaaard. I wanted to say infiltrator, because hiding, and sniping things is fun.... but in the end the constant upping of vanguard meele hit&run capabilities from game to game, made that class just most fun to play for me. Especially in third game haha. Plus my favourite squadmates are variations of that class, so....

2) Paragon, sometimes paragon with a bit of renegade edge. But I have yet to make a mostly full renegade playthrough.

3) that's a hard choice, I'm torn between Legion, Tali and Garrus. Or maybe EDI? But I really like almost all squadmates. I didn't care much only about Zaeed.

4) Garrus <3 <3 Tho I haven't played much romances yet. Only him and Kaidan, and both romances were fun and different from each other. I kinda wish Tali was romancable by femShep, but I will one day probably make a guyShep for her.

5) IDK.This game won't be here till next year, if not longer. That's way too long for me to have any expectations. I hope for some cool characters, and story, but it seems it's going to be mostly exploration oriented, kinda like DA:I. Depends how they do this.
Yes! Vanguard Charge is amazing which is why I can't decide which class is better: Vanguard or Infiltrator. Either way you get to cause mass mayhem :3
Engi is fun too, and I have to yet run a sentinel or pure biotic [tho played them in ME3 multiplayer]. But the way vanguard class evolved was a blast. I'm certain this will be my first class choice in Andromeda :D
I didn't really like the engineer class too much to be honest. I did somewhat like the adept and sentinel class, though.
Lots of fun with them. The soldier class was hit and miss for me, they had no real cool powers except for adrenaline rush but they were good with every weapon...
My first class will probably be infiltrator :D
I did like it when playing the me3 multiplayer, I think I was worst with sentinel and soldier in it, but still sentinel seems to have interesting mechanics to it. Though there is so much fun stuff with classes in multi, and not in single player that it's almost sad xD I loved the n7 vanguard variant, with the blade, teleport-dodges and such. Barely needed any gun at all.
Soldier main strenght is it's simplicity [adrenaline rush being only mechanic], and possibility to choose any weapon of choice. In first it meant ability to level all of them, then in later games, the ability to carry whatever you want... and technically in 3, you could still carry as much as you wanted. Your powers would have awful cooldown, sure, but since it's adrenaline rush anyway.
In the ME3 multiplayer I personally love the N7 Fury Adept, N7 Shadow Infiltrator, every Vanguard, and N7 Paladin Sentinel. All of those characters barely needed any weapons (especially the Paladin because of its snap freeze power). I'm not too good with Engineers in multiplayer though unless I'm using the Salarian or Quarian. And yeah the soldier class is simple so it gets kinda boring when you have other classes that have these amazing powers. A couple of exceptions are the Krogan soldier and the Geth Juggernaut. Those were really fun using (but then again, any Krogan is fun to use).
I never got any other N7 sans the Vanguard, unfortunately. I also never managed to get any geth, and I wanted one so badly!! XD
But yeah, no matter what class playing Krogan is always it's own kind of fun. I think I liked sentinel edition the most, even though... it didn't play much as usual sentinel class, more like armored, headbutting, rage-fueled shotgun-as-mace hitter.  Just with bonus of setting biotic and fire combos :D
I also liked using Quarian infiltrator against he usual rules. Not with sniper rifle, but geth shotgun. Flanking quickly and blasting the fully charged shotgun round in the face on leaving the cloak.  Also hacking enemy geth didn't remove the cloak, so it was double the fun. And mayhem.

Argh all this talk makes me want to play the multiplayer again.
View all replies
1) INFILTRATORRRR. I would like to check out Vanguard, but I always have Liara or Kaidan with me and I decide to be more focused on combat.
2) Paragon always. I'm a good girl!
3) Favourite squadmate- Garrus. Garrus always.
4) In the first game- Liara, but I was secretly in love with Garrus already. In the second one- Garrus of course, although seeing Kaidan was heartbreaking. In the third part I was certain it will be my favourite Turian, but I went on a dinner with Kaidan, and well... stuff happend. Aside form the available options- I'd totally go for Joker.
5) I'm open for ideas. Something new, new races, new worlds to discover, everything new! And Turians, lots of Turians and new exciting romances!
Played through 2 and 3 but one kept crashing on me. 

1)Favorite Engineer
2)Paragon
3)Favorite Squadmate and Why? Tali, because she's better looking then the Asari squad mate, cuter, has nice legs, and give her a decent shot gun and she'll go to town.
4)Favorite Romance and Why? Tali, because her people are rejected for the most part, she's shy, just feel an attraction to her. Can't romance any other of the other females.
5)What do you look forward to most in the new ME? dunnu never watched the released stuff of it yet. 
Although I find the game too hard to play for my tastes and I've only really played the beginning of ME3 which makes me a noob but I'll give it a go.

1) Favorite Class? Soldier, because it's the easiest and I don't have a frigging clue what the other classes do really.
2) Paragon or Renegade? I prefer playing as an honourable hero rather than being a jerk so I say Paragon.
3) Favorite Squadmate and Why? Because I haven't played the games enough, I can't say.
4) Favorite Romance and Why? Liara because she's a beautiful cute alien.
5) What do you look forward to most in the new ME? There's a new Mass Effect? I thought the series had finished after 3, ME3's endings were terrible...
Haha what a noob! :D (Big Grin) Just kidding. You really should play the other 2 (especially the 2nd) because you really don't know what you're missing out on.Wink/Razz 
How do you properly play the game though? From what I've noticed you have to control your squad, I once used to have Mass Effect 1 on Xbox 360 and on the first level my team got instantly slaughtered...also I accidently took off Ashley's helmet off and I couldn't figure out how to put it back on. Then you have different special power options which isn't easy to figure out either.
I just let my team do their own thing unless there's a power they specifically can use to weaken an enemy i'm fighting. You use powers by bringing up the power wheel. It's by holding either LT or RT, whichever one it's not is the weapon wheel. And to toggle helmets just go into the inventory screen and press RB on Ashley.
Ok, well I've only got Mass Effect 3 for PC after the SimCity fail free game give-away so I guess it's the mouse wheel for that. Kinda annoying you got to use Origin to be able to play Mass Effect 3 while 1 and 2 are also available on Steam which is what I normally use for PC games.
Favorite class: Infiltrator.
Renegade.
Favorite Squad mate: umm, I dunno... all of them?
Favorite Romance: Tali. Such entertaining dialogue.
What do I look forward too? New planets with more bizarre aliens.
Interesting... very interesting Bored Sneeze: Ah... ahh.. ACHOO! Popcorn 
1) Vanguard charge!!! Followed with a shotgun to the face.

2) I go Paragade

3) I'm a straight ass man but Garrus is my eternal love. I also really dig Wrex, Thane, Kasumi, Tali, and Mordin.

4) Tali, because her romance was just adorable

5) That it may make up for the atrocity that was ME3
Yup! Garrus can make a straight man go gay lol
1- Soldier. It's too damn useful. You can use every weapon in the game so ammo is never a big deal, Adrenaline Rush is insanely useful, best stats, and you can overcome just about any enemy by picking the right ammo and brute forcing it.

2- I try to play the game dealing with choices and problems as I personally would. The result... I'm usually about 2/3 Paragon and 1/3 Renegade. Guess I'm just a nice guy. :P

3- Depends on the game. In 1, I'd have to say Wrex or Tali. In 2, Kasumi or Tali. In 3, EDI or Tali. Basically, Tali is always a great choice. In terms of gameplay anyway. For personality, Wrex is my favorite in 1. In 2, everyone brought something cool, but I'd say Garrus became super interesting (I thought he was WAY boring in 1) and in 3, both Garrus and Tali were fantastic.

4- Not that I've experienced all of 'em, but I chose Ashley in 1 (Liara always just kinda throws herself at Shepard, and it kinda bored me) Jack in 2 (I'm a firm supporter of "it's okay to stick your dick in crazy" but really, it's because Kasumi isn't available, Tali doesn't become an option until way too late, and didn't particularly care for Miranda.) and Ashley again in 3 (I felt it was the best choice for the story.)

5- *shrug* Can't say. 3's endings seemed pretty cut and dry, I can't really even think of a way a sequel would work.
I definitely agree about the Adrenaline Rush (especially in the 2nd game, paired with the Revenant assault rifle/machine gun. And same here with the morality system unless I just want to be a major ass with this play-through. Also, the only way a sequel would work is if they distance themselves far away from those events. Anyways, looking forward to BioWare/EA's E3 showcase today. Can't wait!!
Hello MassEffectTony,

We appreciate when Deviants make use of our forums but it appears that you may have started your discussion in the wrong area. We try to keep things loosely organized by types of discussions and it appears that your thread fit in better in the Gaming area so I’m going to move it over there so that might receive more attention.

If the purpose of a forum area isn’t clear you can usually find helpful guidelines such as these Gaming Forum Rules. Thank you!
This is more suited to Gaming. I'll ask a mod to move this thread there for you. :3

Mrs-Durden, morbidman187