Who's got Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

I'm going to get it tomorrow yay 
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I do! My town is named Iwatobi (yes its a free reference to those of you who know that anime) and my character name is Aurora. I absolutely love this game!
I do!

My town's name is Loveland and my player's name is Aisha.

Feel free to give me your FC and I'll add you so we can play together!
I don't have a good connection but it is 4399-1573-3872.
Alright.

Edit: I don't know if you know this, but I've found a way to make 60,000 bells per tour trip. (And that's why I have so many public work projects!) Anyways, it's to catch beetles such as the goliath beetle or the horned atlas. 20 of those horned atlases would make you 160,000 in one trip. That's why I love palm trees :3
My friend code is 0619 - 6491 - 1657
That's super cool! It's working for me now - especially if you go to the island somewhere between 10 p.m. - and 4:00 a.m.
Those golden beetles get on my nerves....
Mine too aaaaaa :iconrageplz:
View all replies
I have it :3 I used to play it constantly until my little bro deleted my town T.T All that hard work.....
I have it! I'm thinking about resetting my town though. I haven't played it very often due to school, but since summer break is almost here for me, I could get a fresh start on the game. ^^
I'm a longtime player of the franchise, so I can tell you with confidence that this is a great guide:

www.thonky.com/animal-crossing…

My key to getting bells quickly is to plant a lot of foreign fruit trees. Isabelle will give you a basket of them if you talk to her and go through her little tutorial.

You can carry 9 fruits in a single place in your inventory, so you can make like 70,000 bells in a few minutes if you have a lot of fruit trees.
I also go through tours and collect foreign fruits.
I will try that though ;)
The 'tropical' fruits- lychees, durians, lemons, mangos, bananas, coconuts- are worth 250 bells, as opposed to things like apples, pears, cherries, and peaches (if they're not native), which are worth 500. So they're GOOD but not as good as the ones Isabelle gives you. Took me forever to realize that!
I've only used Isabelle's pears, kind of like a chain. Grow one tree from her pears, grow more with those pears 'till the countryside is FILLED WITH TREES!
I haven't seen any other pears though.
Me!

Prepare to not have a life.
I am named Nickel and I live in a town called Money.
It's so nice, I don't know how to open all of the shops :P
Some of them you have to wait awhile to open; there's a lot of guides on the web for how to get everything open (and trust me, you'll probably need them. AC is such a huge and extensive game).

That's a cute name and town name. X) 
Thanks!
I have opened up a gardening shop and I have a house full of balloon stuff and Loids...

I guess I got off to a good start.
I do! The most I can tell you about it is that you're the mayor of your own town full of cute lil animals; and you get to make/improve the town? kinda. it's hard to explain. 
I have it, want to know something about it?
Is this your first Animal Crossing game? That way, I can better tell how you might like it.

Edit: I don't really know, if you play the game casually like you should (e.i. not spending constant time grinding for money and trying to create your giant dream house like I tried) then the game should be fun for you. Just take your time and enjoy what the game has to offer at your own pace.