Favorite Video Game Weapon

What is your favorite weapon from any video game?
Comments59
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The Master Sword.
Infinity pistol from Borderlands 2. Because, let's just face it; Infinite ammo = Infinite fun!
shotgun and chain gun
AK-47. Period. Nothing beats that.
Riku's Keyblade.
I think it's a close tie between Squall's gunblade and the Charge Blade in MH4U. 

I'm pretty much a sucker for any weapon that's mechanical and does A LOT of switching and locking. So I guess most of the weapons in Mosnter Hunter, haha.
pretty much any gun made by tediore in borderlands 2, every time i reload one it reminds me of that one scene in saving private ryan (hopefully you know what scene i'm talking about XD)
The entire arsenal from the Painkiller game series: More than enough to decimate every other weapon mentioned in this thread...EVIL Laughter! 
The last game I played was "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2". It was more than a year ago, but I still remember Dracula's main weapon - Shadow Whip :happycry:
I don't know if it can be called a weapon, because Shadow Whip actually is nothing but Dracula's own blood :hmm: However, range and variety of available attacks (when you level up) make Shadow Whip very powerful weapon.
The Eternal Epitaph greatsword from the Monster Hunter series. You can't really see the words written on it, but I imagine that Lord Byron's "The Destruction of Sennacherib" is inscribed upon it.

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast
And breathed in the face of each foe he passed
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill
And their hearts but once heaved, and forever grew still!

And the widows of Ashur are loud in their wail,
And the idols are broke in the temple of Baal;
And the might of the Gentile, unsmote by the sword,
Hath melted like snow in the glance of the Lord!"
Farting toilet plunger gun and giant purple dildo in Saints Row 3 & 4.
Grappling hook (with extended range + multiple cords mod) in Just Cause 2.
Golden Chinese cleaver in Sleeping Dogs.
MA5B Assault Rifle.
Claimh Solais!
Castlevania, anyone?
The Dubstep Gun from Saints Row IV. LET THE WUBS FLY!!!
Anti Material Rifle from Fallout New Vegas.
I like all the weapons from "Call of Duty Black Ops"
Muh SG553 from BF3. 2900 kills with it, it's my best gun. 
If you mean in general, I enjoy bow and arrow weapons.  If you mean more specifically, I enjoy the Psyphers from 'Odin Sphere'. :)
THE SMASH BALL! From Brawl and Wii U and 3DS
RPG: Lion Heart because 255% accuracy and Renzokuken to Lion Heart.

Strategy RPG - Chaos Breaker. I just love spamming a super attack that never breaks my sword and hits multiple enemies.

Beat Em Up - Katana in Streets Of Rage 2/3/Remake, due to the dash move and other special attacks characters have for it.

FPS - So many to choose from in Doom 2 and Perfect Dark. Due to the multiplayer in PD, I've been falling in love with all kinds of different guns since I started to play this on 360 for years. I've been a long time Laptop Gun lover and recently I've been enjoying the crossbow and N-Grenade. And in between that, the Super Dragon, Cyclone, KF7 Special...I could just go on and on.

Fighting Game - Homerun Bat and whatever the lightsaber is called in Smash Bros.

TPS - Uzis in Max Payne.

Shoot Em Up - Homing Missiles in Contra Hard Corps.

Platformer - Metal Man. It was like the first Wily Stage in Mega Man 2 was specially designed to show just how awesome this gun is.

Hack 'n Slash - Nero's Red Queen, due to me loving air combos. Or the Vigoorian Flail. Or Ryu's claws in II. So many...
Ace's deck of cards (FF Type-0)
I don't care if it looks weak. It's the most graceful weapon ever in battle.
Probably something from Bio Shock 2.
Blades of chaos/athena/exile.
Spreadgun for life!