Mario Kart 8

Anyone play Mario Kart 8?
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
YES!!!!!!!!!! I just got the new Animal Crossing DLC!!! So happy.....
Just played it this evening actually! Played earlier this afternoon too to test out Isabelle, the Villager and the 200 CC courses. It's really fun!
It's probably my favorite Mario Kart. But then again it's the first Mario Kart I've played since 2005 and the first one I've played online.
I don't have it yet, but I wanna play it soooo bad. Mario Kart's awesome~!
Thank you! ^v^
At least every other week (my limited gaming time is usually spent alternating between that and Super Smash bros U as of late...they're the only two games Nintendo has released in the past 12 months I really care about) But I absolutely love it. I certainly do think it's the best one in the series and love the direction they took with it. I don't play online that often though due to shitty internet at my place sometimes cutting me off :shakefist:
You have both my fave games, then come Mario Party 10 and NES Remix Pack.
I'm thinking about whether or not to get Mario Party 10. I haven't played any Mario Party game since 5 which I wasn't really all that impressed by which was what put me off getting anymore. But perhaps I should give the series another chance after all these years. The commercial did show some pretty cool minigames :plotting:

NES remix pack sounds interesting too, but I'm more excited for Mario Maker which I think is due for release in September to mark Mario's 30th anniversary :D
:iconmplz::iconaplz::iconrplz::iconiplz::iconoplz:         :iconmplz::iconaplz::iconkplz::iconeplz::iconrplz::iconexclamationpointplz: I was wondering when that was going to release!
Such Excitement
Much want
:icondoge-plz:
That looked so odd in my message box :rofl: Much nicer on the thread right here though. But yes, it looks like such a neat, fun little game, and they totally sold me when they revealed you can choose a graphical style that looks like both old and new versions of the series. But yes - I'm pretty sure it's towards the end of this year, according to a Nintendo Direct video I watched anyway.
I do, I love it :) I am actually addicted to it.
I started by using Shy Guy, then Lakitu and surprinsgly Waluigi, I'm always using Mr Scooty with the smallest blue wheel.

what's your favorite map?
Best game ever, followed by SSB4 and MKWii.
I like to play as everyone, but mainly Luigi, Iggy, Toad, Yoshi (all 9 colors), and my Mii. I use the Gold kart and Slick tires, usually with the super glider. 

I like 3DS Music Park, Rainbow Road,  N64 Rainbow Road, SNES Rainbow Road,  and Mount Wario. And GCN Sherbet Land and GCN Yoshi Circuit.
Did you manage to beat all the map on time trial to unlock the golden wheel?

I like Toad Harbor, Moo moo meadow, mount wario, sherbet land, toad's turnpike, N64 Rainbow road, and most new cup curcuits from the first DLC.

By the way, there would be a new DLC soon :p with 200cc
Got all the gold parts :3

That's a nice set of faves. I also forgot to mention 3DS Piranha Plant Slide,  Excitebike Arena and Wii Wario's Gold Mine as some of my faves. Love dem~

I know, I can't wait to finally glide over the castle prop in 3DS Piranha Plant Slide shroomless.
Lucky.... I have everything apart from the wheel, just hate the time trial mode :(

You can just do it to get the tires, it's actually easy in this game and you don't have to do the DLC cups. And, you must get a gold trophy in Grand Prix using every character so you get stamps.
I tried that mode many times, I'm just not good at it :s at all.

But how are the gold wheel?
As much as I really want to I can't because for some reason the TV won't connect to the Wii U correctly so its getting fixed :'c
Not to be rude, but do you know when it will be fixed?
Sadly that will remain a mystery ^^;
But I'm expecting for it to arrive at least next week or the week after that :D
Better call Scooby-Doo :XD:
That's alright, I waits :3
Haha~
I'll go call him right now XD