Two video games you'd like to see mixed together

There are a number of games fused together to create a different but familiar game such as Professor Layton x Phoenix WrightStreetfighter x Tekken and Pokemon Conquest!

Personally I'd like to see more RPG x rhythm games! What would your ideal collaboration be? :meow:
Comments69
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A Halo (mainly Reach) version of Star Wars: Battlefront

A mix between Legend of Zelda and The Elder Scrolls.
Halo (all/most) + Command and conquer + Battlefield 3. Best, Rts, Game, Ever.
RTS and RPG games, you only control one character, select classes, leveling up some stats, gears and stuff. At some point you have fight in a war, set a strategy for your army, and commanding a large group of soldiers.

Is there any game close to that already? :/
I'd love to see this; I imagine a lot of planning and customization ^o^
Pokemon games and Digimon World games. 
Ace Combat/Command and Conquer
Zombies Ate My Neighbors + Plants VS Zombies, both are "dense and wacky" takes on the theme of "horror" in videogames.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors + Resident Evil 4, because are survival horror type games with a heavy emphasis on action and combat.
Smash Bros + Mortal Kombat
Smash Bros + Tekken
Mortal Kombat + Rock Band
Smash Bros. x Playstation Allstars. Let the fangasming begin.
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne & Final Fantasy Series. I like to see the Demon Protagonist go up against all the Final Fantasy Heroes/Heroines with him and his Army of Demons. Devilish 
I want a Final Fantasy game where you pretty much rely on your summons :XD:
*coughfinalfantasy8and6cough*
FF8 is pretty much the opposite actually; this is why the animation for the summons take too long without allowing you to skip.
Oh and Also, Super Smash Bros 4 with some Dynasty Warriors Style Conquesting, where Smashers fight for the Territories.
Maybe Assassins Creed and Final Fantasy 13? XD
Yes please, FF13 needs all the improvement it can have :XD:
FF 13 was fine the way it was 
I'd love to say it is, but improvements can't hurt either.
Skyrim and Assassins Creed.  More like Skyrim engine and assassins creed universe. With combination of AC parkouring 
Let's mix Assassin's Creed with Madden NFL. Shank the Quarterback instead of sacking him! Tackle players by jumping off of buildings and out of haystacks! The Ball is capable of mind controlling referees into giving the other team penalties! The players are all famous people from history. Leonardo Da Vinci Vs. George Washington! Oh the possibilities are endless.
I'd totally pay a lot of money to play that travesty.
ôkami and Oreshika :)
I'd like to see Mario and Sonic join up for something other than a shitty Olympics/sports game :p
Probably gonna love an Area 88 themed Ace Combat game, A88 was not a game btw. It just fits it perfectly.