Favorite Rain Levels In Games?

I am a person that LOOOVVEESS the rain, and games where it has rain in it just put me in a happy place immediatelyX3 So rain levels tend to become my favorite, I would looove to know what some of the rain levels in video games are yours as well!
Some of mine would be:
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex, the rainy jungle level with the rhino's
- the stormy seas in The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- The Flower Feilds In Kirby's Epic Yarn
- Gilnease In World Of Warcraft
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
In DCUO, the noir level gets turned up to 11 whenever it rains in Gotham City.
Any boss battle can be made ten times cooler by the presence of rain. As evidence, I submit Vergil 1 from DMC3 and Monsoon from Revengeance.
Sneaking around on that cargo ship in Deus Ex Human revolution
Taking Midna to Hyrule castle in Twilight Princess
Raining on the second day in Majora's mask
Chapter Ten: Renewal, on Fire Emblem Awakening
War Thunder rain maps and the rain levels in the mobile game "Sky Gamblers: Air Superiority"
Heavy Rain. The whole game.sephtrollfaceplz 
Burmecia from Final Fantasy 9.
Boggy Swamp from Jak and Daxter.
Suikoden 4 had a nice moment where it rains after a battle against pirates, with spattering effects on the characters.
The Thunder Plains in Final Fantasy X/X-2. the music in both games for that area as well as the sound the rain makes when your in it is so nice. Plus the first few seconds of 1000 Words cutscene when you can hear the rain and thunder in the background really sets the mood for me
awww yeah! :D I love the art style and visuals of Final Fantasy X, so prettyyy. I still remember when that game came out and I was COMPLETELY blown away by how beautiful it was
It's not a level, but every time it rained in Middle-earth: Shadows of Mordor I thought, "So pretty..." (I played it on XB1.)
MGS2, on the deck of the Tanker. One of the better game beginnings, in my opinion.

Also I'll never forget going up Route 119 for the first time in Pokémon Emerald. That and going through Route 215 and the southern part of Route 212 in Pearl.
I agree on all of those levels, that ship at the beginning of MG2 really set an intense atmosphere
Yeah... it wouldn't have been exciting whatsoever without that storm.
Stormy Coast in DA Inquisition comes to mind. One of the most atmospheric areas I've ever seen. 
ha, my friend it completely obsessed with that gameXD
Gilneas is nice.
I also liked the rain in Metroid Prime and how it pattered lightly on her helmet.
those small details sure are nice! Gilneas had such a cool atmosphere to it, creepy :D
Mhm!
Indeed, no wonder it's such a popular spot for roleplayers~ ^^
The last stage of kingdom hearts 356/2 days.
sweet! My brother adores those games
Quite a lot of people like the Kingdom Hearts series. :)
There were some rain levels I liked in Crash Bandicoot, and Rachet & Clank.