What video game gave you the most feels?

I've come to realize pixelated games have a better and more attaching story since they don't need to consentrate as much on graphics so games like Mad Father, Witch's House, Misao, etc really disturbed me (I love being scared so win-win situation) 

I think To The Moon gave me the most feels out of any game, however Presentable Liberty, though not pixelated, tore me completely apart! It gives the sense of pure hopelessness easily through a first person POV standard 

Come on man these game creators much have fun messing with the players' poor breakable hearts
Comments128
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Far cry 3,the music,tragedy,story,epicness and the feeling of being a changed person with the character left me with hairs standing and a slight water in my eyes.You would have no idea if you never played the game.
Baulders Gate 2.
So many tragic characters and then the winged elf girl that had her wings ripped off.

I fell in love with her she was such a sweetheart and then you got to marry her in the end, win!
Kingdom Hearts and 358 days gave me serious feels esp days. The ending to FFX really killed me. The feels were too real
I think  the Skyrims Paarthurnax dilemma is one of those 'feels' part, where I simply refused to the main quest chain further as I refused to kill that one character. And i couldn't do it any further till players came up with a mod, where I was able to keep him alive.  It's probably one of few times, where I in a game against all odds refuse to do what main quest tells me to. Good thing is that a lot of players were in same boat as me and  flat out refused to attack this NPC. We could go and kill everyone (there are mods to allow killing children too :P)  and anything... but killing that one NPC, who actually gives a s*** about protagonist is a no-no.  He is actually only ally you ever have and then ask to kill him? Really ? 

... i once tried this policy in Wolfenstein : New Order too, when I didn't want to kill crying young soldier, but then game killed me on spot, so i had to eventually.  

I had similar effect in Deus Ex  HR too, when my helicopter gets shut down and one nice ally gets killed, and then I had to tab out game to see "really??" and I learned I can save her, so i spent ages to make sure I am fast enough to clear room before she dies. I had all the worng talents for open combat, but teeth pressed together I had to save her, so I plotted all sorts of tricks to wipe them all out.  Least at end of this session i sure ended up with better reaction times :D
The Walking Dead, and To the Moon. Valiant Hearts as well managed to make me cry.
For me so far, I would say Okami. 
:iconuu-plz: All the feels.
I have yet to experience To The Moon. ( > o < )/
play to the moon you will die
Virtue's Last Reward- Lunas end was so sad I almost cried!

Also, Katawa Shoujo- a few of the endings I found to be very emotional.
Final Fantasy 7 - Aerith's dying surprised me a lot. When she was gone, I felt like that she was the only character to make me smile in the moment of dark times.
The fact that millions of people were being sacrificed as a result of greed for power and political business corruption was just plain cruel. It's a sad reality to live in today, and this is one of the games where political process was shown to be nothing but full of greed. :(
Nintendogs (don't hate me)

My cousins that I barely see anymore live far away. They gave me and my brother their Nintendo DS lite. Once I started to play I loved it. When we left, I literally bawled 1/4 of the 9 hour ride. Thats how much I missed them (I still do) I lost the charger once and I thought they'd die. I lost it for about 2 or 3 years then again 5 years. ("Lady i'm sorry that you lost your dog, but nobody cares" - Wander Over Yonder) This year my brother found it 2 months ago and I still play it today ;w; (even though it crashes a lot XDDD)
Mad Father reminded me so much of Doctor Moreau.
Runescape gives a strange feeling.
Zelda Twilight Princess
Okami
Bioshock Infinite
Well Dragon Age Inquisition just ripped my heart out, so I'm gonna go with that one.

Shadows of the Colossus also left a huge impression on me. 
For me that would have to be The Walking Dead Game. (つ﹏<。)
among the sleep? :O
Zelda Twilight Princess
Okami
Zelda Wind Waker
Pokemon White
A Tale Of Two Brothers
Suikoden 2
The Last of Us
Final Fantasy 9
Shadow of the Colossus

i'm not really an emotional kind of person, but srsly those games had a lot of emotional moments.
Oh so many games like so many they are just so great and when they end you just want the sequel so bad but they never make it

Call of Duty
The Walking Dead 1 and 2. :saddummy: 
I feel like I got the right ending for me in season 2, but still, all the feels!
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time, Majoras Mask of course 64. I enjoyed Skyward sword and fell in love with Twilight princes. One of my favorite games of all time was Donkey Kong 64. So was The Banjo-Kazooie games. Ahhh i miss the Nintendo 64 days.
The Last of Us and Left Behind
final fantasy Crises core, that shit is just awesome.