Most Sexist Game You've Seen

What's the most sexist game you've ever had the displeasure of playing of seeing?
Comments153
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Call of Juarez: The Cartel
yup. That whole game will pretty much offend anyone anywhere for any reason. 
From what I've seen, some would guess I would say Dead or Alive but honestly, considering most of the girls are brawlers and lay the hurt down, I don't think they are presented as "lesser" then.

Third Birthday of Parasite Eve would get my vote. Considering she was originally a strong lead female protagonist, the footage of what I've seen from Third Birthday is just awful. They totally butchered her character and put a more sexual undertone with her whenever a cutscene came up. No, sexy isn't bad but for a character like Aya, it's just annoying.
spoilers alert,

but I played Third Birthday, and urm..the reason why Aya is so weak and scared in this game because she's not really Aya. It's her clone/younger sister from the second game. Aya is dead by the start of Third Birthday and accidentally switched her memories with her clone/younger sister. 
I suppose that makes sense but it doesn't make it any less annoying ^^;
But I'm more annoyed with how the directors tried to sex up her already fine enough design and with the constant butt angles during cutscenes.
I understand : p but in the former two games they gave some fanservice to, but the reason for her being so soft and weak is because she isn't Aya.
In Parasite Eve 1, the fanservice came from her sleek, sultry black dress which in itself was sexy but classy. Even the promotional art wasn't all that sexual over-driven.  I liked this because it showed she was a beautiful woman but not over sexualized.

It was just nice to have a female lead character who while looked pretty, the attention wasn't focused on her ass in game. So that's why I'm just not a fan of Third Birthday. Yeah, I know it's not the real Aya but just seeing how they handled her for promotional services, it made me roll my eyes.

But this is just my thoughts though. Again, I have nothing against sexy designs but when they apply them to characters who weren't solely built around it (like Aya or Samus Aran), I'm not a big fan.
The original Resident Evil. Jill's campaign is literally easy mode and she constantly has to get saved by Barry, whereas half of Chris's campaign is dedicated to bailing Rebecca out of whatever mess she got herself into this time.
Never played one cause I'm not one to whine about a game being sexiest. I'm too busy playing games and having fun to worry about "sexism" that may or may not be there. 
Games aren't sexist. Its only a personal conflict/agenda because "im offended by this".
good bye : )
Ignore this disgruntled charlatan. He has seen a black cat in the dead of night and fears all felines as a result.
Senran Kagura because of all the boob jokes every three minutes clearly written by a dude and I have no intention on buying the sequel if it ever comes to the West.
How about night trap, although humanity simply choose to deny the existence of that one xD
Mostly because it was a shitty ass game that was ever made!
Zee memories Lovely Shoujo (Aaaaah Nooo) [V3] 
I've seen an let's play of it and it was torture for the player (which he was doing it for a SomethingAwful LP mega thread at the time)!
I'm not sure if it's that sexist though, but just the fact that there were women in a game as bad as that one was an insult to their gender xD
And the acting was as bad as the game itself.
Gta-series is just a big turnoff for me since the male-bying-sex-from-prostitutes thing.

I know its done with tropes and stereotypes in mind, and yeah Rockstar prob want to piss people off, but its a bit sad.

The guys are for the most part porttrayed as real sexist scumbags too.
I have never played a game that I would call "sexist".
Can't really think of anything, to be honest. :shrug: And I've played a buttload of games.
Hmmm. How about Super Mario Bros.? Peach should be able to save herself.