Any oblivion fans there?

I recently started playing elder scrolls oblivion, and though I'm not that far I've been having a ton of fun with it but it seems like the fandom has dissolved, (literally every time I bring it up the people around me go on about morrowind and/or skyrim :/ ))
anyone up for some discussion on oblivion?  
Comments313
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just started it! All Bethesda games have the same gameplay so they're pretty easy to get into. I love the storylines
Awesome~ I haven't picked it up in awhile for various reasons but I love it so much, this is the first Bethesda game I've played
Oblivion, such great memory and it's so much better with Shivering Isle add on.
Wasn't able to get any addons
Shivering Isle is a MUST have!!!
not when you don't have the money to spare for it
Oblivion was amazing. Nuff said.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss
View all replies
so how about that Skyrim huh?
I played that game SO much some years ago. Modded the crap out of it too later on, good times. ;w;

I remember always being super weak in fights though because all my levels went to other things than combat, and the enemies still scaled up I think.
My favourite thing was to steal everything, everywhere, then stash it all in a pile in my house until it lagged enormously. :giggle:

OH, and adoring fan!! Much fun was had...
Its an awesome game ;w;

Awh >w<;
that sounds like so much fun omg

Haven't gotten to him yet I've only heard people loving or hating him no in between
I remember watching what things people came up with for him on Youtube, it was great. xD
My friend said she took him to the top of the highest mountain and used a spell to throw him off and cast an anti fall damage spell on herself before jumping to watch as he fell
I saw videos of that kinda thing... in slow-motion!
i n c r e d i b l e
One of my most favorite games. I installed it few years ago and it's still on my hard drive. I like to return to it from time to time. Unfortunately right now I don't have too much time for gaming.
Elder Scrolls games will always have place in my heart. I started drawing comics thanks to them.
yooooou thats awesome
my favorite parts about oblivion were city riots, melting people, city riots while melting people, and dive rock adventures with the adoring fan. probably my favorite elder scrolls to fiddle around in.