pokemon EV and IV request

Anyone want to IV and EV train some pokemon for me?

I want an alakazam with the ability magic guard. Must be legit. 252 special attack. 127 defence. 127 speed.

Attacks: phychic, psyshock, ghost ball, drain punch

I have to offer a shiny audino an event rayquaza, a traded celebi and an event darkrai. I believe i may still have an event pikachu that knows sing. I also have thundurus a rysharum and the legendaries of pokemon white. I have a bunch of other from first gen as well. Including fossil pokemon

I will be looking to do the trade on my pokemon white. If u can do this im looking to get a team done. So if u want to do the rest id be happy to keep trading what i can.
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There is an active thread on this stickied at the top of this forum. Please post there instead of creating a duplicate thread in the forum. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
I have a better idea. Go to Japan, kick down the doors of the Pokemon Company, and demand they replace the IV and EV system.

Also, threaten the designers with file erasure if they don't reduce the number of pokemon, get rid of Ash, and remove the 8 gyms formula.
A) We have a trading forum.
B) How exactly do you plan on trading from White when every DS game has had their online service shut down?
C) You never specified your two IVs or your nature.
D) IV breeding is not that hard in White given how the standard two perfect IVs are easy once you get two parents with the two.