What game inspire you the most and why?

Cytus 

Is a great music game that has a really great art drawn in hand.
In all of the thing in the game, i liked the most is the music coma. Plus the great arts
Comments90
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Skyrim... No doubt. ^^

I'm not really a gamer, since it's rare that I find games interesting enoughm but there has been a few.. And skyrim tops it all ^^

I LOVE the universe...The music, the story... Everything. I have played that game so many times, I've lost count, and I still feel inspired by it. I kinda 'found myself' playing this game, since I was going through a rough time, with a shitty friendship to a person who tried to change who I was, and honestly I had no clue what I liked, and what kind of person I was... And then I started playing Skyrim, re-discovering a world that I had forgotten, and silly as it may sound; Skyrim saved me.. and I learned that medieval/Viking-ish/fantasy stuff was the things I truly love... After that I started reading Martin, Tolkien etc, and today.. Well.. I've moved on ^^ I ended the friendship, and I started drawing again...Which I had missed, A LOT. So now my gallery is filled with fantasy art, and I hope to draw even more in the future...

Not to mention the fact that Skyrim offers me the chance to create my dream guy xD Big manly men !! Vikings! :heart:
It'd probably be "Tales of Symphonia". The graphical style was fresh, it had a great story, the voice acting was good, the gameplay was incredible, the music is really fun to listen to... Easily my all time favorite video game. It really inspired me to write and draw more.
Super Mario Bros. 3 because it pushed my love for gaming over the moon.

Super Mario Bros. 3 
The Last of Us really inspires me, at least, when it comes to anything apocalyptic.
The Unfinished Swan's soundtrack is absolutely beautiful and it can get me into the writing mood anytime, as well as Beyond: Two Souls, and Thomas Was Alone (especially the last one because of its simple style and well-rounded characters).

But the game that inspires me the most is Journey, which helped inspire me to create the cutest yet bittersweet story I have written to date. Also, the soundtrack is absolutely perfect in every way, shape and form.
Mostly platformers like Donkey Kong, Mario and especially Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie. If it wasn't for Banjo-Kazooie, I probably wouldn't have the imagination I have. That game is just so creative and imaginative! Even my OC Natok's design is highly inspired by Dragon Kazooie from Banjo-Tooie.
I also really like the official Mario artworks (especially those hand-drawn ones from the 80-90s), I think the style is quite unique, and it has influenced my art style quite a lot.
Great RPGs really inspire me because of the connection I make to the characters an storyline. Anything Bioware's made has made it to my favourite list for sure, with great music, great writing and great gameplay, I've always felt inspired to keep playing and draw some fan art :P
The Last of Us. Oh the tears...
Phonixe Wright taught me that our justice system REALLY needs more guys like Wright. 
journey it made me realise that video games truely are a artform
-The Eight Pages
-Elder Scrolls
-Pacman
-Cry Of Fear
-Face Of ManKind
-Osu

Scary Interesting Classical Just Some Games I Like
As in what way?
Final Fantasy Tactics. The first one/War of the Lions, anyway.

Why? Because it's freaking amazing, challenging (especially if you put in the Hard Mode cheat), and...The characters in that game also lack noses. It made me so happy to see I wasn't the only one that did that, and that you can still make a serious game without needing to draw freaking noses.

I about cried with joy when I saw the animated the cut-scenes, too. :happycry 
Shin Megami Tensei - the main games, not the Persona spinoffs. SMT took my spark of interest in mythology, and turned it into an obsession. I like to try to fill the compendium, then go through it and read about all the demons. A great deal of my characters and writings are based off of mythology, and most I thought up while playing SMT.
Also, Devil May Cry, because it got me interested in things like The Inferno, Paradise Lost, and Faust.
For me...I'd actually have to say Minecraft (with mods and texture packs). I really think the music that they put to it is beautiful, plus you can really get some gorgeous texture packs to add to the whole outcome of the gaming experience :)
My list (a small part xD):
-Final Fantasy series
-Metal Gear series
-The Last of Us
-Elder Scrolls series
-Kingdom Hearts series
-Sly cooper series
-Uncharted series
-Hitman series
-Tomb raider series
-Assassin's Creed series
-Heavy Rain

All of these games have inspired me to be an artist and take on my animation career. The music, the storyline, the artwork, and the gameplay of each of these games are amazing. :) If anyone hasn't played any, I really recommend it to you!
the ace attorney series (especially investigations cuz it's the first one I played) Literally changed me and I love it to death
Most of my Deviations are Ace Attorney inspired wether it's my ocs or actual fanart
I remember that game! I finish the 2-3 games!
Sonic before 2008. Metal Gear Solid series.

Sonic to me used to represent environmental interests and desire for freedom. Ever since 2008 it has been treating the audience like a bunch of idiots and was completely swayed under the influence of idiots that committed genocide to the desire for a story with balanced characters, legitimately strong antagonists, and good use of cutscene time.

Metal Gear Solid and games that came off of it influenced me to liking science fiction based material, and gotten interest from me thanks to my desire for knowledge working off of its very complicated and uncertain story of a hero that fought against politicians and terrorists.
Halo is that special game that inspired me the most.  Though it may appear as a simple Sci-Fi FPS, the game itself appeared larger than it already was.  The Universe and lore is expansive, the music is beautiful and fits into the unique Sci-Fi setting, and the entire series is one that many games wish it could be.  It jump started the Xbox and the Modern FPS and transformed how a game tells a story, what type of story it tells and the setting of a game, as well as its gameplay elements and Multiplayer leaps.  

Halo is among the games that I love so much.  It was a part of my childhood and it shall forever be a part of myself.  
GoldenEye 007 on the N64. Less because of the actual game, and more because of the love that went into making it behind the scenes. The developers not being constrained by industry standards or strict deadlines imposed by a greedy publisher. I think it's inspiring, anyway.
Any Elder Scrolls game. When I started playing Oblivion when I was nine, I wrote my first fanfic (without even knowing what fanfic was) and loads of drawing.

Now, I write fanfiction for Skyrim. Gives me a lot of flesh out. Haha.
Kingdom Hearts series, Metal Gear Solid series, Final Fantasy series, and most recent Fire Emblem: Awakening.