Pokemon Bank renewal?

So, here's my question:

Some of you might have heard of Pokemon Bank, a software you can download on your Nintendo 3DS and at an annual $5, store your favorite Pokemon to cloud. If you do not renew your subscription after a certain grace period, you Pokemon will disappear.

As weird as this is, I could not on the official website an obvious answer as to HOW I'm supposed to renew the membership. I also looked around the Bank software itself for the option to no avail. I have less than 80 days left, and I do not want to postpone paying till the very last day because I can very easily forget. Does anyone know how the renewal is done?
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So by chance, where does it say that you'll lose all your Pokemon if you don't renew? I get no access, but I never heard of actually deleting your Pokemon.

The renewal process requires you to go into Pokemon Bank with a valid game and buy another subscription. The game will automatically handle it for you as if you are buying DLC inside of it. You might also be able to renew inside the 3DS Store, but I can't confirm that.
Who has so many Pokemon that they need to justify a cloud-based storage system? Last time I played Pokemon, PC box sizes had steadily increased over each iteration, so I'm assuming Gen 6 is ridiculously generous.
Hey, I need it :U  Plus, it's a saving grace when you wanna trade over more than a single party of pokemon from XY or ORAS.
People trying to create a living Pokedex and breed competitively. I'm not kidding, breeding alone can take up a lot of spaces and then there is not a lot of extra spaces if you try a living Pokedex.

It also might be Nintendo's one size fits all manner of transferring.
Too bad Nintendo's one size fits all is the wrong product.

So no. :P