Skyrim

I am one of the biggest Skyrim fans in the world, but the one thing I wish was in it...PVP

The chance to battle other players in an arena like in Oblivion. Although the arena in Oblivion was offline, it was still fun.

But even without an arena, Skyrim is still a perfect game. If anyone has any questions about the game, or suggestions about Skyrim, please post them here. Or any general talk about the game.
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Imagine how horribly unbalanced it would be! You can stunlock someone with the Shield Charge perk and spam paralyze spells for example. Possibly one-shot everyone with weapons buffed by the alchemy/enchanting/smithing loop. Even more stunlocks with the destruction dual casting perk. Getting one-shotted by assassins with all the sneak perks...

You get where I'm going with this. It would need a complete overhaul or major restrictions :p
Skyrim is probably, next to TF2 and the old WWII Medal of Honours, one of the best games I have ever played. 
There is an arena mod, honey.  That if you have a pc.
Nope, I have it on the Xbox 360.
I'm so sorry then.
Love Skyrim and have created several different characters in these past few months alone (I delete my old characters when I think they've done enough, and might "reinvent" them later on in a new game). What I find is that the main quest line about dragons returning is kind of tedious and not very enjoyable to replay through, but I like doing lots of little quests, like exploring dungeons and clearing bandit forts as I randomly walk past them, instead going back and forth because some NPC has told me to. But also like the mage college a lot as well. I find scouring the dark corners of Skyrim in search of missing books to be strangely appealing!
The mages guild is my favorite part in Skyrim as well.
yes, it's a bit short and i do wish they gave us more spell instructions like when Tolfdir gets you to practice wards. But I prefer it to the other guilds and factions because there's a bit more freedom to the mage college, I feel like I get to use my imagination a lot more. And the three students that become followers are amazing!
I agree with everything you just said.
Try mods. I recall there was an arena (pve one)

But if you play it on other system than pchamsterrice then.. nothing can be done.
 I like Skyrim. Then I hated it. Then I stopped caring after the abomination that was Elder Scrolls online. Then I liked it again.
Skyrim would have been good if it had decent combat, you were able to play as a class, and was actually fun.
Couldn't agree more.
Fuck No. Keep multiplayer out of the main Elder Scrolls series. Keep it relegated to that online abortion.
No Fuck multiplayer in general!
Love the Elder Scrolls franchise. I played through Oblivion and Skyrim multiple times. I just wish they'd make multiplayer available online in the games. I can't afford to start paying a monthly fee.