TOO MUCH WATER

despite the fact I won't be playing ORAS soon I honestly think the IGN claim Too much water is godamm stupid
what are your thoughts? are there any other ign judgements you Highly disagree with?
for me it's the fact they gave Dual Destinies a 7.2 because IT WAS A FREAKING VISAUL NOVEL
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
People are honestly overreacting. The "too much water" argument is a bit silly, but that shouldn't completely discredit other more legitimate criticisms, such as balancing issues. The comments section of an IGN review is honestly just as if not more destructive to gaming than IGN itself imo, considering all the incoherent rage. 
I guess 
fanboys 
need to learn to not take the ign reviews too seriously
I admit I overreacted as well but and it'll a bit time until I'll play the game. I have a bad habit of overreacting.
  7.8 isn't. A bad score at all but I suppose some people just scrolled down to their review saw the score and raged.
To be honest, I don't see the point in writing a review on ORAS and acting surprised about the Hoenn region's abundance of water-based routes and areas.

Hoenn has been that way since the original GBA games - were they expecting Game Freak to remove any of the water in ORAS or something? :P
Yep. That's what made hoenn unique. when I think of it the 3rd Gen of Pokemon had a very large impact on me as a child.
It wasn't my first generation (my first game was Blue), but I was obsessed with those games as a kid nonetheless. :dummy:
So wait, you are saying that IGN is wrong about the overall balance of the game (for Alpha Sapphire at least) despite that they claim to have a high leveled Pikachu to prove that and the surfing mechanics in Pokemon are sound enough to having to do it for a long time all while you haven't even played the remakes?
Touche
I admit my argument is pretty flimsy but I'm a bit shocked that ign gave them that score because of the lack of balance once I'll play oras I'll get my opinion but it'll be  awhile before that  because i have an American 3ds and i live in Israel.

sorry if i sounded obnoxious
Pokemon Ruby had too much water
both of them did for IGN. what's your problem with water IGN? Are you working with team magma?
There's not many fire pokemon....
dive was pretty cool though,
I see. It'll be a while before I buy the game. I can't wait to play it
are you gonna get Ruby or Sapphire?
Tbh I'm not sure. Probably saphore
10/10 it's like skyrim with pokemon
for which one was that?
it's how ign rates literally everything
This is the same site that gave God Hand and Double Dragon Neon bad scores, IGN's opinion should never matter to anyone.
Ha ha, videogame-reviewing websites.
IGN's the worst
y'all remembered explorers of sky

ign complained that the graphics looked gbaish

bitch its called a style and explorers of sky has a lot of graphical updates. just because it is pixeled doesn't mean its gba esc
OMIGOD I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IGN GAVE EXPLORERS OF SKY SUCH A LOW SCORE
It's a great game
So is the 'too much water' mentioned 10 years ago in their review of RSE?
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald. I can tell you're a new fan.