Tell me about FNAF 2

Yup. That's it, tell me stuff! 
How the animatronics behave, locations, game strategies, everything! 
Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks to that stupid game, I am more paranoid of the freaking dark.
Not playing it ever again since the eyeless toy bonnie death screen scared the shit out of me. Scared crying 
Ikr. Now I am scared of noises at night, :/ 

i have that that to look forward to then.... 
FNAF 2 is just too adorable compared to the first game.
Ther animatronics look a lot cuter 
Yea, they don't look at all terrifying, they're just so cute.
It's a prequel!!! OMG!! And Bonnie has nu face O3O (this game took place in 1987, so that means there are more charaters to suspect for the bite of 87... Dramatic )
A lot of people have been saying its a prequel Five Nights at Freddys 2 - Mangle Foxy 2 -Icon GIF 
there is proof that it is. The check the player recieves at the end of night 5 says the year is 1987.
Yeah! I'm not saying that it isn't, I'm just not saying it definately is either. Scott might be doing that to confuse everyone 
Balloon Boy is a little shit.

He just stands there and mocks you. With balloons you can't have.
D: withholding balloons is a crime against human rights 
Balloon boy and Foxy seem to work together I can't get passed night 2 because Foxy jumps me when I'm  trying to get Balloon to go away so I can use my flash properly  
Ohh, interesting...

and scary 
Pretty good game with great backstory. Sadly, the shitty fandom turned it into MLP all over again. The game is ruined now, and I never even played it. Fuck.
Don't let the fandom ruin something, it's their  problem and the game is still good :D 
It's a lot more harder and frustrating then part one :lol:

but still awesome
I haven't played any of the FNAF games as I didn't fall for the hype and quite frankly it doesn't feel like a horror game to me either.
Lol, I'm stuck on night 3 right now. My hands are bothering me from shoveling snow, so my reflexes aren't fast enough to get the mask on when Bonnie is suddenly right in front of me. Ah well, I'll get it eventually.
You have snow!? :o 

I haven't even started fnaf two yet. I am so dead
Yeah lol, we got a Nor'easter the day before Thanksgiving, and ended up with close to a foot of snow. It was so caked onto the trees that some of them started losing branches, and we lost power for a while.

You'll probably have a lot of fun playing it! Even though it stresses me out to the max because of the multitasking, I look forward to playing it every time. It doesn't get stale after a bit, like the first one did.
Wow! We didn't even get any snow at all last year, I hope we do this time. 

I hope so! I am so scared though ahahahah