Star Wars: Galactic Defense Now Available!

APPLE    ANDROID

Hey guys, again here to share Mobil Game :)

After several months working. finally available is here this game that we've been developing.

Star Wars: Galactic Defense is a forthcoming tower defense mobile game being developed by DeNA for Android and iOS.  The game will take place in a wide variety of eras, spanning both the prequel and the original trilogies.

Was  a lot work hours are reflected in this entertaining game. 

For people who like tower defend games  I invite you to download on their phones and take a look. or look out just for curiosity.

Again I want to thank the whole team "DENA Santiago" all these months of hard work and sacrifice hours of not being with your families.

hope you like it :)

enjoy!

ABOUT THE GAME

Experience the Star Wars universe as an elite tower defense force in the free mobile game Star Wars: Galactic Defense. This game propels the traditional tower defense genre into a galaxy far, far away by seamlessly blending iconic characters, adrenaline-fueled battles, and strategic gameplay into an exciting one of a kind mobile experience.

I'm very happy for that "Lucas art Team" and "Disney" gave me the opportunity to propose a drawing style for this game. Luke, Chewbacca , Leia, stormtroopers, and more characters.

Description

Skills are put to the test as you choose your allegiance – light or dark – and deploy an arsenal of specialized towers and iconic Star Wars™ characters to defend key locations in the new tower defense mobile game, Star Wars™: Galactic Defense. 

Battles sprawl diverse locations from the Star Wars universe. Traverse more than 100 different battle scenarios, and experience a mix of adrenaline-fueled encounters that span both the prequel and classic eras. Command up to three Star Wars champions like Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Yoda at once, each featuring unique strengths and powerful abilities. The placement and execution of these defenses are do-or-die decisions. 

Do you have what it takes to defend the galaxy? Download and play for FREE today! 

KEY FEATURES 

• Choose the Light or Dark Side – Experience gameplay from both sides of the Force™. The choice of light or dark will allow for distinct play style options, creating new and exciting ways to experience the Star Wars universe. 

• Level Up and Upgrade – Level up your units and increase their power to create an unstoppable fighting force by tailoring upgrades to match your unique gameplay style. 

• Destroy Enemy Forces – Use skills to annihilate the enemy and execute strategies to halt them in their tracks. Leverage brute strength to carve a path, level the field with proton torpedoes, use powerful character abilities, or call in an orbital bombardment to obliterate the enemy. 

• Connect with Friends – Don't take to the galaxy alone; connect with your friends, exchange resources, or compete in online events to earn your spot at the top of the leaderboard. 

• Fortify Your Tower Defenses – Construct an unbeatable tower defense force, and ensure you can withstand the heaviest of enemy onslaughts. Strengthen and tune your towers to yield explosive damage and heavy armor.

STAR WARS © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. © 2014 DeNA Corp. DeNA products are protected by U.S. and international copyright, patent, and/or other intellectual property laws. Mobage is the registered trademark or trademark of DeNA Co., Ltd.Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google.

Descripción
Tus habilidades se ponen a prueba cuando escoges tu bando (la fuerza o el lado oscuro) y despliegas un arsenal de torres especializadas y personajes icónicos de Star Wars TM para defender lugares clave en el nuevo juego móvil de tower defense Star Wars TM: Galactic Defense.

Las batallas se extienden en lugares diversos dentro del universo de Star Wars. Atraviesa más de 100 diferentes escenarios de batalla y vive una mezcla de encuentros llenos de adrenalina a través de la era clásica y la de la pre-saga.

Los jugadores deben coordinar las torres de defensa de manera estratégica y utilizar campeones para frenar las oleadas de ataques enemigos. Maneja hasta tres de estos campeones de Star Wars, como Luke Skywalker y Obi-Wan Kenobi, a la vez. Cada uno de ellos cuenta con fortalezas únicas y habilidades poderosas.

La ubicación y la ejecución de estas defensas son decisiones de vida o muerte en el modo de campaña y en eventos sociales en línea donde los jugadores pueden ganar recompensas únicas y bonos especiales. La diferencia entre la victoria y la derrota está en la manera en que los jugadores manejen sus torres de defensa al coordinar campeones poderosos.

¿Tienes las habilidades necesarias para defender a la galaxia? ¡Descárgalo y juega GRATIS hoy mismo!

CARACTERÍSTICAS CLAVE

• Escoge la fuerza o el lado oscuro – Vive el juego desde ambos lados de la Fuerza TM. Al escoger entre ellos tendrás opciones de juego distintas, creando formas nuevas y emocionantes de vivir el universo de Star Wars.

• Sube de nivel y mejora – Logra que tus unidades suban de nivel y aumenta su poder para crear una fuerza de combate imparable al adaptar mejoras que coincidan con tu estilo único de juego. Gana reliquias poderosas y aumenta las habilidades de tus campeones para combatir enemigos y mejorar tus estadísticas.

• Destruye las fuerzas enemigas – Usa tus habilidades para aniquilar al enemigo y ejecuta estrategias para detenerlos. Saca provecho de las habilidades poderosas específicas de cada campeón, crea una situación justa usando torpedos de protones o haz un llamado para un bombardeo orbital para arrasar con el enemigo.

• Conéctate con tus amigos – No defiendas a la galaxia tú solo. Conéctate con tus amigos, intercambia recursos y compite en eventos en línea para ganar uno de los mejores lugares del tablero de posiciones.

• Fortifica tus torres de defensa – Construye una fuerza insuperable de tower defense para asegurar que seas capaz de sostener el ímpetu del enemigo fortificando y afinando tus torres. Solo sobrevivirán las defensas galácticas más fuertes.

Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The forum is a place for public discussion. If you would like to promote/announce, please post in your journal.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
In-app purchases

:rofl: what bullshit
And it's by DeNA, one of the worst mobile publishers out there.
This post is just spam 3wyl
How does one go about summoning someone to lock a thread like this? Is a blood sacrifice, or Dragon Balls involved?
You just mention a mod and they come to help. There are many of them but I only know 3wyl because I'm too stupid to learn the other ones.
If only I could do the same with Gary Busey.
It'd be like having my own Fairy Godpsycho!
Those reviews aren't speaking kindly about it. Man, I wish there was a way to block certain publishers on Android. I'd block King so fast that they'd not care!

Think I'll stick with KOTR and the Fighter games, plus the others coming out. 
Mmmm Kotor. That beautiful thing that happens when Star Wars meets D&D 3rd Ed rules.
But how do blasters works?
Like everything else in the game. Base Damage+Chance+Skill+Bonuses.
The Kotor games are great, Kotor 2 was a bit of a black mark...until some awesome fans took it upon themselves and released a labor of love, that makes the game as the developer had intended in the first place, rather than the rushed, incomplete mess we got in the first place.
Well, GOG only has the first one. So I don't have to worry about that.'
View all replies
How much did it cost to secure a license for a mobile Star Wars game?
It must be pretty cheap, if you can get it attached to crummy IAP-lousy tower defense games.
Fantastic! I see it's already on the hot new list on the app stores main page, downloading now.
Awesome, and congrats on the use of your talents for the art in the game.
Why would I want to play that junk, when GOG re-released two REAL Star Wars games?
Do you just come here to troll or what? There is no reason to call someone's hard work junk, unless of course your game in the apple App Store is better? I mean...you do have one right??
By that idiotic logic, directors and screenplay writers should be the only ones allowed to have opinions about movies, Chefs should be the only people who can have an opinion about food, and songwriters the only ones allowed opinions about music. Authors should be the only people allowed to critique a book, etc.
Yep...your a troll, good night troll
Not a troll. What I said about this shitty Tower Defense game, published by one of the shittiest mobile game companies out there, was said completely in earnest. I mean it. Games like this are an insult to Star Wars.
Then you jumped in to white knight the topic creator, found yourself in over your head, then played to "Dur, ur a troll!" card.

X-Wing, Tie Fighter, Dark Forces, Kotor, Battlefront, Republic Commando, Rouge Leader. Those were good Star Wars. This tower defense farce is just yet another unworthy developer desecrating hallowed ground.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, it's not a matter of "white knighting" someone, there are people out there that enjoy this type of game and don't spend all thier time playing candy crush or clash of clans, and basing a review solely on the game company is a waste and a disservice to the actual people involved. When you go onto someone's page to bash thier work over and over, well they have a term for that...trolling. So have fun replying to this so you can have your last word and your hollow victory.
                                                Good night troll