Looking for Oblivion fans?

I just started playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion again, and I have been geeking out over it by myself for awhile. There is almost no fandom left for the game, or even Skyrim anymore, which is a shame because I love the series and really want to talk to some other people about it. Anyone else still care about Oblivion?
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I still like Oblivion. Although I've never cared for the main story and only really finished Shivering Isles :/
LOVE both games and still play them almost every other day (if not every day) >w< but wish i had a pc strong enough to play them (I'm just stuck with ps3 for now)
Is Oblivion any good? The character models look soooo ugly. Only thing that interests me about it is Patrick Stewart playing one of the main characters.
Oblivion was my first TES game, and i love it ;u;
Such a good game c:
I bought Oblivion after Skyrim. c: Kinda playing in reverse. lol But yeah, I love Oblivion!
I've been getting knee-deep in sidequests way faster than expected.

Problem is I've started 3 separate characters and have yet to beat the game once. Keep getting burnt out. >w<
Honestly I think I would have loved Oblivion more if I played it on PC considering that Bethesda had to botch the console ports that froze after the 200 hour mark. The game seemed fun at first but eventually got boring after fighting the exact same enemies all over again. I'm actually surprised that I ended up enjoying Skyrim more even if it was slightly dumbed down, like not being able to create new spells, or how most quests seem really redundant.

Still whatever flaws Oblivion had was fixed with Shivering Isles, now that was a fun expansion.
yep, been playing it for about half a year last year and i have completed most of the quests and factions. Those Oblivion planes were tough with Daedric armies everywhere. I also have completed Knights of the Nine and recently been playing The Shivering Isle which is pretty fun. 
I love Skyrim, but Oblivion was my gateway into PC gaming, and there's something about it that no other game will ever top. I suppose it's partly nostalgia, but I also genuinely really enjoy it every time I load it up. I'm pretty sure I've put well over 1000 hours into just that game alone over the years.
Yeah, it's a pretty cool game. I'm not able to run it on my PS3 now because sony is a bitch when it comes to data transfers.
Sure they do. Check out the Oblivion Nexus. People still make mods for the game.