Mewtwo

JESUS CHRIST.
So after whining and request, we finally got Mewtwo. I have mixed feelings, but I'd be glad to see what happens next. 
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sakurai is like, "You want Mewtwo? Fine, I'll give you God damn Mewtwo. If that will stop your whining."
Even with that attitude - the fact that he actually gave gamers what they actually wanted makes him much more connected to the fanbase than a lot of other developers are.
Sakurai is ready to burst, seems like it. 
I think it's retarded that you have to have the 3DS version AND the Wii U version, if I read correctly somewhere.
I think you can pay for just Mewtwo after a while, this might bee the best thing they've done business-wise.
No if you have both you get him for free, he'll probably be available for purchase in general. (I hope not though)
I don't think I'm going to get Mewtwo since I don't have a Wii U and I don't plan on buying one. :c
I think you can buy Metwo as DLC without buying the two, details and still wishy-washy. 
I'm wondering how much more whining is required for a new F-Zero
Petitions and more petitions, seems like it. 
I'm just curious, what are you talking about?
During the 100 Livestream for Smash, they revealved MewTwo as a DLC as a suprise.
Oh how nice. Mewtwo was my favourite pokémon so that will be fun.
Indeed, it was a suprise, and I started freaking out because this means that Sakurai's been secretly listening.