LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!

Time to discuss the game no one on Gaming is talking about.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-q5Bf…
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This is why I prefer Saint's Row. Murdering people on the street is much more amusing when there's an undercurrent of self-parody coupled with the over-the-top violence. Going into a mall in a g-string, a superhero cape, a top hat and stiletto heels and letting loose with a rocket launcher is pretty hilarious. Double points if your character is a fat guy with a full beard.
The problem is it takes itself seriously.
Minimal-color art style is pretty cool...
Oh look another boring, unrealistic shooter, impress me when I can open the cupboard and pour my self a bowl of corn flakes and sugar, sit down at the table and eat it and I might be interested.
That game trailer is fucking surreal.
I have never seen an edgier game trailer in all my life. But is that really the original version? I saw the same trailer with a different narration track where the guy just goes "I hate the world, I wanna shoot some cops and die" like it was some 16 year old school shooter manifesto.

But seriously, where's the redeeming value that makes it worth playing? At least Postal 2 didn't take itself seriously.
It's made to be controversial. and I agree so yeah I don't plan on playing it.
Meh, Nothing will ever top "The Three Dimensional Adventures of Diarrhea Bombay: GOTY Edition"
So edgy, much impress :icondogeplz:
Laugh Track 3D?