Give me your FNaF knowledge !

For two reasons :| 
first, for actually playing it. I'm stuck on night two, and I can't figure out a sensible strategy to, well, not get killed! D: 

second, I'm writing a crossover fanfiction, and I need to know more about the game. I have most of the backstory (death of five kids, bite of '87, etc, etc) but I need anything you can give me, theories. Confirmed rumours, anything, 

thanks guys! 
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It spawned a hivemind  Waaaah! 

...Or, fanbase, if you want the technical term
BONNIE left door, he comes in if you don't shut the door when he is standing there.
you can't shut the door when he is in.
he won't kill you until you open the camera and shut it down again.
same with CHICA but than on the right.
FOXY left door.
by checking on him makes him not go out of his place.
be careful when he is standing out of his cove.
when ''it's me'' is on his sing,CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR.
FREDDY right door.
moves when not looking at the camera.
doesn't give you a change to close the door, so close it when he is standing in the right hall.
on night 1,2 is foxy not a problem you can check on him like 1 time.
strategy:check the lights on the doors.
looking anywhere but the pirate cove is useless.(because most of them can teleport)
 on night 3 4 5.
checking pirate cove. will stop foxy and freddy.(you may want to look at the right hall for freddy if so, CLOSE THAT DOOR.)
and than just check your lights.
don't move if you run out of power.
freddy will sing his long song if you don't move the mouse.
good luck:)
When you hold your tablet up and the door won't close nor will the light turn on, and if you hear breathing, try to not put you tablet down until the breathing stops, if you don't wait for it to stop and you put it down right away there's a 70%-80% chance you'll get a Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, or Freddy jumpscare. ( same can happen if you hear clicking noises )
When you see Foxy running down the hall you only have half a second to close the doors, and it is possible to see Foxy on the first night.
Golden Freddy can get in even if the doors are closed.
When you see Golden Freddy, put your tablet thing up instantly before she goes in for the kill.
Bonnie can teleport from the kitchen, to the east hall, to the basement, backroom, and backstage.
Chica takes a straight path to you, and she/he usually gets stuck in the restroom while taking nighttime selfies with the cameras.
Foxy switches from " NOTICE ME SENPAI!" To " stay away from me please. "
Freddy's attack pattern changes a lot.
It's possible for Freddy to move to you on night 2 so watch out
Try to stop looking at the west hall corner, it can cause Golden Freddy to appear the more you look at it but you might also want to at the same time, instead of looking, you can check the door lights and close the door.
Golden Freddy can be activated on night 1.
Ignore the sounds of Chica banging pots around in the kitchen until it stops.
The best Character in the game that nobody has ever noticed is the animatronic cupcake because it doesn't try to drain your power or try to kill you, also it doesn't even scream. :0
--
And I know how you feel about being stuck on night 2- but this is most of the stuff I found out from playing night 1 and 2 over and over again.
--
How to survive a jumpscare on the game and not be stuffed into a suit:
Shoot you computer screen when you start to hear their screams.
Ooh, cool! Thanks. 

...Especially the the shooting the computer part :)
My knowledge? Well..

Apparently there's no true backstory, most of the ones I've heard aren't canon. But, supposedly, the animatronics are the souls of dead children, looking for revenge on the security guard that has killed them. It all started when 3 children went missing at the resturaunt. They were raped and killed, and their bodies were stuffed inside the animatronics, which had a lot of metal parts and sharp wires and such, thus cutting their bodies up and leaving the insides of the robots bloody and smelling of rotting flesh and blood. Foxy has also bit a child before. I don't know it entirely. Look up the theories. And, I don't have any advice for you, since I will never play that game unless I'm bodily forced to do so.
Hmm, yeah. It's a rumour that the bodies are inside the animations, but that's not confirmed. 
no rape was involved, though. 
Get a fursuit then they'll leave you alone.
Lawl! Top notch advice! 
There's... Pizza? :iconwoooplz:
It's a game that can be best approximated in real life by getting drunk and flicking the lights on and off in your house.
Don't forget to get a friend and have him shove his mouth right into your ear so he can scream as loudly as possible